I have a serious question

What the hell was in that cup that Slash, Duff and Shannon all passed around and drank from during this song? They were all faaahhhkeddd.. Slash came in out of it and drinking it, Duff almost couldn't get back up after taking a sip and Shannon comes in and steals it back hahah.. Some rare awesome heodnistic footage right there... But what was in that solo cup???

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, GN'R MEX said:

Now that you talk about this,¿ could anyone tell me that it is that yellow drink that he is drinking its beer?

In some of the riders for Axl's room, he lists lemon tea, honey, and water, a typical vocalist drink.

maybe it's that or just some Gatorade.

or Mike's Hard Lemonade!

13 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

What the hell was in that cup that Slash, Duff and Shannon all passed around and drank from during this song? They were all faaahhhkeddd.. Slash came in out of it and drinking it, Duff almost couldn't get back up after taking a sip and Shannon comes in and steals it back hahah.. Some rare awesome heodnistic footage right there... But what was in that solo cup???

good times :headbang:

• Like 2

On 7/17/2017 at 1:00 AM, Tom-Ass said:

they didnt really know how to finish that song, huh?

and let me tell you shannon's voice does not fit this at all!

anyway, it always sounded great with these guys!

5 hours ago, ludurigan said:

they didnt really know how to finish that song, huh?

and let me tell you shannon's voice does not fit this at all!

anyway, it always sounded great with these guys!

Shannon is the studio version too isn't he? I think he sounds great on that. They were all just a mess here.

• Like 1

I figured I could post this here. Something else I never noticed or at least don't remember.. How HUGE and fucked up were they back then? Slash is obviously wasted and the Roadie comes and puts a cig in his mouth... Not sure if it was lit or not..

Still wondering what the hell was in the cup from the YATF video... Maybe some liquid E or something? A Gift from Shannon?