Poll: Your favorite song on Appetite For Destruction?

Your favorite song on Appetite For Destruction?   

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the 30th anniversary of AFD approaches, (yawn) it would be interesting to know what is your favorite song from this iconic album. I've been fan of the Jungle as long as I can remember, but for some reason I've started to lean toward Nightrain lately. Maybe because it reminds me of the "wonderful" fan club ( I'm on the nightrain - I can never get enough:D). If you have any particular reasons for liking (or loving) one song more than the others - feel free to share them.      

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Rocket Queen. 

I love how the song changes towards the end, like two songs stuck together but works really well to make one. 

I also think, that the best thing about RQ is the fact that it has 2 songs in one.  Many bands have done the same thing, but it doesn't always work. Gn'R made it work. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
typo

I chose Nightrain, RQ comes a close second with PC. I actually love the whole album apart from Anything Goes [still like it but don't love it]

Think About You is also seriously underrated IMO.

It's a tough choice, it's one of those  'Who's your favourite child' choices*

*I chose kid number 3:P

• Like 3

Nightrain and Rocket Queen are my most played and likely most enjoyed. I saw the London night 2 show...when Axl came out in the Union Jack top hat and leather jacket my fucking god. Epic 

but a powerful sense of youth, nostalgia for the good days, and hope for the future completely overtakes me when Paradise City (unexpectedly) comes on. There's a powerful serum in there that puts it in a more religious category of songs for me. 

43 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

As the 30th anniversary of AFD approaches, (yawn) it would be interesting to know what is your favorite song from this iconic album. I've been fan of the Jungle as long as I can remember, but for some reason I've started to lean toward Nightrain lately. Maybe because it reminds me of the "wonderful" fan club ( I'm on the nightrain - I can never get enough:D). If you have any particular reasons for liking (or loving) one song more than the others - feel free to share them.      

Impossible ?

25 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

NIGHTRAIN. Hands down. It's like the perfect rock song.

Second maybe Rocket queen that is also an amazing song.

I actually love every one of them but i do have a very unpopular opinion and it's that my least favorite is My Michelle. I just don't get it. :shrugs:

Yes , too my least favorite agrred

• Like 1

Nightrain or RQ are probably the best ones on the album, but my personal favorite I think will always be Paradise City. The lyrics speak to me, and that was really the first Guns N' Roses song I gravitated to when I first really became a fan of them. I loved it so much, I did more research on them and well, the rest is history. They're one of my most favorite bands ever. 

I can't pick just one .AFD I always play in its entirety from start to finish.I love the flow the album has and if it was to ever was to get old listening to it I think it would've by now .Granted I may only listen to it a couple times a year now but it still sounds like rock and roll perfection to my ears now