Poll: Your favorite song on Appetite For Destruction?

Your favorite song on Appetite For Destruction?   

221 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, bucketfoot said:

It's overplayed, obviously but that's simply because it's so iconic. I don't listen to it as much nowadays but I still love it when I do and the video is legendary, Axl, the only man ever to pull off the white leather jacket and strides combo. :lol:

well of course Axl and the outfit are great ! ;)  the song just has a kind of anthem like sound to me which i don't care that much for. funny thing is i don't hear that song as much as Sweet Child O'Mine, which is the most GN'R  song over played here. :)

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

well of course Axl and the outfit are great ! ;)  the song just has a kind of anthem like sound to me which i don't care that much for. funny thing is i don't hear that song as much as Sweet Child O'Mine, which is the most GN'R  song over played here. :)

Yeah, SCOM over here as well in terms of on the radio, always the edited version, then Paradise City and Jungle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joolsy said:

Rocket Queen for me with Nightrain being a close second, surprised "You're Crazy" has 0 votes but then again I guess people prefer the "Lies" version.

The LIES version is amazing.. The Appetite version is my least favorite song on the album... Still a good song though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

The LIES version is amazing.. The Appetite version is my least favorite song on the album... Still a good song though.

Agreed, loved their live performance of the LIES version in 88, i think it was on tv? i forget exactly what. Axl sounded awesome on that one.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joolsy said:

Agreed, loved their live performance of the LIES version in 88, i think it was on tv? i forget exactly what. Axl sounded awesome on that one.

Yup, I loved Slash's solo on that one..  The "Live Era" version is great too.

On 19.7.2017 at 5:17 AM, bucketfoot said:

Yeah, I agree. The definitive version for me, though, is the slow, electric one on Live Era. A studio version of that on Appetite would have been fucking badass, although there's something about the pacing of Appetite overall which is just perfect.

I have a bootleg LP with You're Crazy on it. A terrific version, first half is played slow, the second half is played fast.