07/20/17 - NYC - Apollo Theater

alfierose

Its looking like the Sirius Canada free trial will not get the live stream?  

Theres a pre show with Trunk listed, but Im not seeng the live stream and pre show description says the live stream is for subscribers.

I hope Im just missing something.  Anyone know?

6 minutes ago, soon said:

Theres a pre show with Trunk listed, but Im not seeng the live stream and pre show description says the live stream is for subscribers.

I believe the show is for US subscribers only but I could be wrong. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soon said:

It is listed on SiriusXM Canada's website:

http://www.siriusxm.ca/guns-n-roses-radio/

I'd be surprised if the show wasn't played for Canadian subscribers since they included the information on their website.  

Perhaps try emailing/calling SirusXM Canada to confirm?  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, baje said:

I believe the show is for US subscribers only but I could be wrong. 

35 minutes ago, downzy said:

It is listed on SiriusXM Canada's website:

http://www.siriusxm.ca/guns-n-roses-radio/

I'd be surprised if the show wasn't played for Canadian subscribers since they included the information on their website.  

Perhaps try emailing/calling SirusXM Canada to confirm?  

Guns N Roses radio is playing, but doesnt indicate the Live Stream is from here.  It says its from Sterns 101.  At Sterns 101 there is no mention of show.  There is a separate Channel doing a pre show with Trunk that says GNR playing a show "for subscribers" but Im hoping they mean the attendees are mainly subscribers?

Ill try and shoot an email but who knows if ill get a prompt response?

Pre show runs 9-10

Update: emailed and got an auto response saying I will hear back within 24 hours.  Not expecting it before show.  

Update: the GNR station just ran an ad for the concert streaming!  Makes me more hopeful but they probably just made one ad for all uses?  There is little to no mention of the live stream on the canadian site.  Still not convinced but feeling a bit more hopeful.

Edited by soon

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Guns N Roses radio is playing, but doesnt indicate the Live Stream is from here.  It says its from Sterns 101.  At Sterns 101 there is no mention of show.  There is a separate Channel doing a pre show with Trunk that says GNR playing a show "for subscribers" but Im hoping they mean the attendees are mainly subscribers?

Ill try and shoot an email but who knows if ill get a prompt response?

Pre show runs 9-10

Show will stream tonight on both Howard Stern radio and Guns N Roses temporary channel 

• Like 1

Just now, MaskingApathy said:

The main thing that I'm looking forward to is the soundboard recording. Anything else that happens tonight is just an extra bonus. Once again thank you @Gibbo!

I'm nervous for Axl...I think he will be the topic of discussion during and after the show. People will forget about the two missing guest if he sounds like he did in Europe 

56 minutes ago, goneshootin said:

Anyone else (without tickets) going to hang out around the Apollo before the show or am I the only person with too much free time on my hands? 

Plenty of people will be doing that. I think if you wait til 10 pm you may get lucky and a Sirius exec who shows up alone could take you in.

17 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Plenty of people will be doing that. I think if you wait til 10 pm you may get lucky and a Sirius exec who shows up alone could take you in.

And make sure you tell people you flew in just for this from some different continent

Edited by xBrownstonex

3 minutes ago, Lio said:

:lol: People thinking Axl will sound suddenly different from 5 days ago, just because he's on US soil.

He sounded great in Europe, btw.

Actually just hoping he sounds great Bc he knows this will be broadcast around the states on XM radio...then forever enshrined on soundboards for YouTube and download. 

If ticket sales aren't good for the US leg he should just go all out, if his voice is currently hurt or damaged then he's going to sound like he did in Europe 

10 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

:lol: Pretty sure this will only work if you are female and look like a model.

I'm listening to the GnR radio now, and caught af live recording of WTTJ from maybe NITL Tour somewhere - couldn't hear what city Axl shouted, but it's soundboard. Will post it later. I live in Denmark, so I had luck getting the trial on the site, so I just hope they play the show there, and not only for paying members/subscribers! So I will try to record the show using my trusted Audials Tunebite :-)

Edited by Mickey
  • Like 1

Beta's post doesn't really confirm anything. She didn't say they AREN'T going to be there. She just clarified that her post isn't confirmation that they WILL. If they are, the entire company (Beta included) is in a nondisclosure agreement. So even if they are going to be there, it only makes sense that she congratulate the album contributors but not reveal their involvement.

I mean, if they ARE going to be there, they're not going to spill the beans with a Beta Facebook reply (or Instagram or whatever it was).

Nothing has been confirmed nor denied. Heck, Izzy probably doesn't even know yet if he's going to go on stage. "Maybe I will. Or won't. Squirrel!"