Frank Ferrer's Mule Kick - Tonight with "Very Special Guests"

Theory: Farewell gift by Axl Slash and Duff for his and Fortus services, coming and guesting on Franks last show before AFD5 reunite at AFD 30th tommorow and a whole new chapter starts with Izzy and Adler coming into the band and replacing their replacements.

Likelihood: 1%

But it means theres a chance!

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Theory: Farewell gift by Axl Slash and Duff for his and Fortus services, coming and guesting on Franks last show before AFD5 reunite at AFD 30th tommorow and a whole new chapter starts with Izzy and Adler coming into the band and replacing their replacements.

Now that would be something...lol.

Any updates on who the special guests were for this show?

4 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Well that and the not in this lifetime tour knife Richard fortus got.

5 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think the likelihood is much smaller than 1%... but we can have fantasies. 

22 hours ago, axlslash said:

For those of you in the NYC area, at Arlene's Grocery tonight. I can't make it, but this should be fun. I wouldn't expect more than Fortus and Stinson as guests, but you never know...

Why exactly should this be fun??