More Dates

9 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

lol, and play to half sold arenas....yah right.

This is what almost every legacy act does now- The Who, Aerosmith, Van Halen, The Stones, Ozzy, Queen, etc

Sadly, it works. On one hand its great these guys are all playing usually great shows, but the demand at this stage means they dont have to remain creative. GNR could easily bank on arenas if they pace themselves amd lower thw prices a bit. 

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

This is what almost every legacy act does now- The Who, Aerosmith, Van Halen, The Stones, Ozzy, Queen, etc

Sadly, it works. On one hand its great these guys are all playing usually great shows, but the demand at this stage means they dont have to remain creative. GNR could easily bank on arenas if they pace themselves amd lower thw prices a bit. 

I don't think so....but I'm not going to argue something that can't be proven.   And a couple of Those acts you noted play to half sold arenas now especially in smaller markets.  Additionally they usually take a few years off between tours.  The original scenario was doing this for the next two to three years by swapping out a few songs.

4 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I don't think so....but I'm not going to argue something that can't be proven.   And a couple of Those acts you noted play to half sold arenas now especially in smaller markets.  Additionally they usually take a few years off between tours.  The original scenario was doing this for the next two to three years by swapping out a few songs.

I hope my scenario doesnt pan out. I just want music

• Like 4

2 hours ago, k12 said:

they can't play any stadium again  the sales are awful for the Stadium shows this summer outside of the Hershey show

Not at all.... It is absolutely possible to cover all the primary markets they did on the first US Leg and to sell out every stadium..

Take a closer look... They are playing 2 Forum gigs and one Staples... Thats 3 times 15k equals one Dodger stadium. Same thing with Madison square garden. All major cities have adjacent tour dates.

Tours usually go by the same itinerary.. Primary, secondary market..then again primary.. So after the 2nd US leg they should have embarked on the primary market stadiums instead of this pointless over extensive arena leg..

The arena show in Chicago is selling very poorly.

I think they packed some of those stadium shows last year with half price and free tickets last minute just so the promoter could make up some of the money in drinks/food.

There were some half price links up for some shows.

It's hard to justify paying another $200+ when they will just play the same show as last year 

5 minutes ago, sibidy7 said:

I think they packed some of those stadium shows last year with half price and free tickets last minute just so the promoter could make up some of the money in drinks/food.

There were some half price links up for some shows.

It's hard to justify paying another $200+ when they will just play the same show as last year 

Some guys are really retarted...Before couple days we got numbers of this tour (now 9th tour of all time) ,and some dickheads come here and talked "GNR can not film stadiums or worst this guy said GNR can not fill arena"...

Obviously demand for this tour is higher than anaone excepted...Guns just finished soldout euro tour and going on stadium leg in US...What can I see on live nation site,every stadium have about 3000-4000 unsold tickets...That's amazing demand

• Like 1

Just now, maynard said:

I think GNR will keep on touring forever, until they can't do it anymore. This will be even longer than the CD World Tour. This will be the "A Whole Lifetime World Tour" by 2050.

My opinion since the beginning. Axl had been in legacy mood since 2011ish so he is certainly going to be more legacy - for lack of a better term - with the reunion and big crowds and cash.

3 hours ago, SuperYlvis said:

It better be, I could list 20 cities that they can fill stadiums with that they didn't visit this summer. All of them sold out as well.

In Germany they played in the south and in the north. They could easily do Cologne (west) and Berlin (east).

Other than that they didn't play south east europe. I would say Zagreb and Athens are big markets as well.

55 minutes ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Some guys are really retarted...Before couple days we got numbers of this tour (now 9th tour of all time) ,and some dickheads come here and talked "GNR can not film stadiums or worst this guy said GNR can not fill arena"...

Obviously demand for this tour is higher than anaone excepted...Guns just finished soldout euro tour and going on stadium leg in US...What can I see on live nation site,every stadium have about 3000-4000 unsold tickets...That's amazing demand

Spot on

3 hours ago, SuperYlvis said:

Well.

Glasgow, Scotland

Manchester, England

London, England (they can easily sell out another stadium here)

There are also other potential cities like Leeds and Newcastle in England

Oslo, Norway

Gøteborg, Sweden (Friends Arena, Stockholm was sold out in less than 48 hours, 62k, they can easily do another one in Sweden)

Barcelona, Spain

Sevilla, Spain

Even though they struggled to sell out in Paris, I still think they can have a sell out crowd (smaller stadium than the one in Paris though) in a city in France, for example Bordeaux, Lyon or something

Torino, Italy

Rome, Italy

Milano, Italy

Budapest, Hungary

Zagreb, Croatia

Another in Poland in either Warsaw or Krakow is also an easy sell out

4-5 potential ones in Germany, like Berlin and Hamburg

A dozen of other cities in Eastern Europe as well

Easily 20+ cities.

Apsolutelly avry...Than ad Belgrade (Srbia),Greece,Russia,Turkey...They can easily play 25 stadiums in Europe...

They still didn't played North/Northeast of Brazil, since last year people are asking for it, last time they played there was with Duff in 2014 and they are coming again to Brazil, but only to play Sao Paulo Trip and RiR. They can easily do another Latin/South America and Europe legs if they want to.

2 hours ago, sibidy7 said:

If true, it's likely because they already played 2 stadium shows there in the past year. I'll bet it still sells out before it's all said and done. And that's all that matters.

2 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

This is pretty cool! I am going to the San Antonio show, but the San Diego one would have been nice too. Are you going to a show? :)

I still need to get my tix--  2 LA shows and probably the Oakland, if I can afford these all:) and plane tickets to fly to CA

Edited by melina i

4 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Waiting to get my pit tickets with my citi card Monday, fuck Nightrain

I wasn't able to get any decent tix with nightrain either, what a waste. I was tempted to buy 20th row floor seats but then realized there is like 5 other presales, so hopefully pit can become an option. 

What is the best option to get first dibs on these tickets? Is citicard just as good as a Nightrain membership? I scored some nice seats for St. Louis through citi, but LOUISVILLE is my hometown, and they have NEVER played here before. I really want to get first dibs. My phone has been blowing up all day about it. Thanks in advance.

23 minutes ago, grogmug said:

What is the best option to get first dibs on these tickets? Is citicard just as good as a Nightrain membership? I scored some nice seats for St. Louis through citi, but LOUISVILLE is my hometown, and they have NEVER played here before. I really want to get first dibs. My phone has been blowing up all day about it. Thanks in advance.

Citi card is the way to go