More Dates

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

My presale code: GNRTMGJHWTFL

Thank you, Kris. Do you guys think the Citi presale will open up better seats? I'm not trying to be too picky or selective, but it seems like Citi almost has better seats then GN'R's own fanclub! Thanks again, Kris! I might pull the trigger on some tonight. I'm just not sure if I should risk it and wait until the Citi presale to buy them.

Edited by grogmug

2 hours ago, grogmug said:

Thank you, Kris. Do you guys think the Citi presale will open up better seats? I'm not trying to be too picky or selective, but it seems like Citi almost has better seats then GN'R's own fanclub! Thanks again, Kris! I might pull the trigger on some tonight. I'm just not sure if I should risk it and wait until the Citi presale to buy them.

Eh... It's really hard to say.

The problem with Nightrain is the scalpers grab all the good seats within the first minute of the presale starting. When I bought my ticket to The Forum show I used the nighttrain presale and got the middle of Section H. I wasn't really happy with the seat so I checked back when the general sale was happening and Citi had a TON of preferred tickets that were in the first 5 rows for face value. So it might actually be better to wait until the presales are over so you can actually pick the seats you really want.

Also keep in mind ticketmaster will let you make one upgrade per show. So if you do end up buying in the presale and hate your tickets you can call them and upgrade once the general sale starts. I can't remember correctly what the upgrade fee was but I know it was under $10.

Edited by Kris_1989

27 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Eh... It's really hard to say.

The problem with Nightrain is the scalpers grab all the good seats within the first minute of the presale starting. When I bought my ticket to The Forum show I used the nighttrain presale and got the middle of Section H. I wasn't really happy with the seat so I checked back when the general sale was happening and Citi had a TON of preferred tickets that were in the first 5 rows for face value. So it might actually be better to wait until the presales are over so you can actually pick the seats you really want.

Also keep in mind ticketmaster will let you make one upgrade per show. So if you do end up buying in the presale and hate your tickets you can call them and upgrade once the general sale starts. I can't remember correctly what the upgrade fee was but I know it was under $10.

no scalpers are buying tickets for these shows, all of the "good" seats are being sold with the VIP stuff at an inflated price, and all of the other ok seats are so overpriced that there is no money to be made

and if you are not satisfied with your seats, do not buy them, these concerts are not going to be a hot ticket and if you are holding out for a pit or something, I am willing to bet you are able to get it at cost or less than cost as the show is closer, and they are ALWAYS releasing alot of pits on the days of the show

2 minutes ago, k12 said:

no scalpers are buying tickets for these shows, all of the "good" seats are being sold with the VIP stuff at an inflated price, and all of the other ok seats are so overpriced that there is no money to be made

Within 5 minutes of a Nightrain presale starting there are 20+ tickets on stubhub for double the price. These aren't VIP tickets. These are $250 floor tickets being flipped for hundreds over their face value.

Sorry but to say scalping isn't happening is completely incorrect.

7 hours ago, Nicklord said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they do big festivals next year in Europe

I'm sure Andy Copping is bugging them on the phone every day. He was at both shows in London too.

I hope he gets them to go to Donington next year because I already have weekend arena tickets and surely he saved a stack of cash on this years shitty headliners. 

• Like 2

I think they will play 10-15 dates in Australia arenas,then stadiums in Asia and in fall spring stadiums across the Europe...Then they will finish this tour with mix stadiums -arenas in US and maybe 5-6 stadiums shows in South America...

And Yes,with 600.000.000 grossing tour there will be some users like Bono who eill talking"This tour was disaster"

On 7/21/2017 at 4:45 PM, sibidy7 said:

The arena show in Chicago is selling very poorly.

I think they packed some of those stadium shows last year with half price and free tickets last minute just so the promoter could make up some of the money in drinks/food.

There were some half price links up for some shows.

It's hard to justify paying another $200+ when they will just play the same show as last year 

Yup no need to panic. Get $300-400 tickets for $20-40 bucks a few hours before showtime as I learned the hard way last year.

actually I learned that long ago but this time the semi-reunion and Nightrain fanclub played me big time