VIDEO: Axl gets frustrated with ebayers

5 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

If I was famous, I would sign as many autographs as people wanted with one caveat.  I would only sign if they were personalized.  That way fans who wanted my autograph would be happy but it would severely limit the market to sell my autograph.  I guess on a guitar you might be able to remove the personalization but you wouldn't be able to get it off of shirts, photos, posters, etc.

This is the best idea

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Is that thread title really necessary?  It's a bit sensationalist.  

That's typical clickbait nonsense

Edited by Sosso

33 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

If I was famous, I would sign as many autographs as people wanted with one caveat.  I would only sign if they were personalized.  That way fans who wanted my autograph would be happy but it would severely limit the market to sell my autograph.  I guess on a guitar you might be able to remove the personalization but you wouldn't be able to get it off of shirts, photos, posters, etc.

Yeah but that was not the right time nor the right place to ask for an authograph. However Axl should know that if he goes to a nightclub in N.Y. there will be some paparazi and people being a pain in the ass. Maybe he could organize a night out in some other way.

11 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Is that thread title really necessary?  It's a bit sensationalist.  Do we know he was drunk and, even if he was, does it matter?  Was he actually lost or did he go to get in a car meant for him but which someone had filled with groupies/hangers on?  I'm not even the biggest Axl fan, though I respect his art and his talent, but come on.  That video is not even close to be amusing if you have an ounce of compassion.  

I agree (I'm out of likes). It's the kind of title you see in alt.nation, blabbermouth etc.

10 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

The guy filming needs to be kicked square in the balls... what a fuckin dick he is.

1 minute ago, xBrownstonex said:

Seriously, theres barely a species thats worse than paparazzi. 

"Wrong car, wrong car, Axl!".

Axl should've chinned the wanker. :lol:

• Like 1