VIDEO: Axl gets frustrated with ebayers

On 7/23/2017 at 11:51 AM, AxlRoseCDII said:

This title seems unnecessarily attacking and demeaning to Axl. He was just trying to get back to his car and was being harassed by paparazzi and eBay scumbags in a giant crowd- any one of us would lose our cool briefly and it's very likely to make a mistake of going to the wrong car with all the craziness going around.

The paparazzi who try to act like the body guard, constantly talk and use the word "bro" 50 times a minute. 

Autographs are keepsakes. I imagine some people want selfies and autographs  for same reason people buy silly shot glasses or post cards when they go on vacation. A reminder of something they enjoyed.  Something that triggers a "remember when" when they look at it years later.

5 hours ago, Tucknroll said:

I wonder if axl actually has to say to himself,  stay cool, I don't need another lawsuit,  or if the old axl is just gone. Either way, hes doing a good job! Has anything been thrown onstage once on this tour

A scarf was thrown in Madrid during Out ta Get Me...and Axl decided to put it on!! Also a purse was thrown during another song, Axl picked it up, made it roll and threw it.

For once, I'm actually going to side with Axl for being kind of a dick. If you look at it from his perspective, it's pretty understandable for him to react the way he did. I'd be pissy too if a guy kept filming me and yelling my name and following me when I was either really tired or half drunk. 

It's funny how so many people can't even understand a video! :rolleyes:

Axl is not pissed off at the "ebayers" or the camera guy... He's mad because he wants to get into his ride and all the cars he puts a foot in, he is told to get out because it is the wrong one! :facepalm:

By the end of the video, he even uses the camera to protest for what's going on.

Before leaning on that post, he comes closer to the camera and says "no riding in my car because somebody stuffed it with a bunch of people!".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killuridols said:

It's funny how so many people can't even understand a video! :rolleyes:

Axl is not pissed off at the "ebayers" or the camera guy... He's mad because he wants to get into his ride and all the cars he puts a foot in, he is told to get out because it is the wrong one! :facepalm:

By the end of the video, he even uses the camera to protest for what's going on.

Before leaning on that post, he comes closer to the camera and says "no riding in my car because somebody stuffed it with a bunch of people!".

We really need new music :lol:

what CM Punk says is pretty much what the video reminded me of with those scum of the Earth ebayers. Total pieces of trash, especially the guy with the camera acting all mighty like he's actually looking out for Axl.

Edited by WWEROSES

I have a funny story - off topic.

I met a famous illustrator that was a childhood hero of mine - Joe Jusko.

I met him at a comic con and politely asked him if he would sign a picture I had brought (My favourite illustration of his).

At first, he said no - thinking I would sell it on EBay - but then he begrudgingly signed it. 

I said thank you and told him what a hero of mine he was as I gave him $50 for the picture (which he tried to decline but I insisted.)  I told him some of the illustrations that I thought were out of this world and I could tell the wheels were spinning - he saw that I was a legit fanboy/nerd.

His demeanor changed. He asked if I would like to take a picture with him. He introduced me to his wife. He even gave me his personal cellphone to look through pictures and drawings he was working on.

It was a pretty awesome experience.

I guess the moral of the story is - if celebrities had the time to converse with legit fans who were gracious and courteous - I can't see them not being kind in turn.