VIDEO: Axl gets frustrated with ebayers

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Is that thread title really necessary?  It's a bit sensationalist.  Do we know he was drunk and, even if he was, does it matter?  Was he actually lost or did he go to get in a car meant for him but which someone had filled with groupies/hangers on?  I'm not even the biggest Axl fan, though I respect his art and his talent, but come on.  That video is not even close to be amusing if you have an ounce of compassion.  

maybe I should have named the title fo the thread "where do we do now?"

This title seems unnecessarily attacking and demeaning to Axl. He was just trying to get back to his car and was being harassed by paparazzi and eBay scumbags in a giant crowd- any one of us would lose our cool briefly and it's very likely to make a mistake of going to the wrong car with all the craziness going around.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This title seems unnecessarily attacking and demeaning to Axl. He was just trying to get back to his car and was being harassed by paparazzi and eBay scumbags in a giant crowd- any one of us would lose our cool briefly and it's very likely to make a mistake of going to the wrong car with all the craziness going around.

Nobody  blame Axl just his useless entourage,he is victim of these idiots

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

His "so called" friends who did absolutely nothing are just as fuckin bad. 

Agreed.  We've all had moments where we look at a "friend" and realize they may not be the best person for us. This certainly looked like one of those times.

And those paparazzi and ebayers were deplorable.  He handled it much better than I would have-- especially if I was tired and drunk.  I felt claustrophobic and trapped just watching it.  

• Like 3

¿Why everyone are saying that this people are people who sell autographs on eBay?  if i got the opportunity of one autograph of axl i would go with him and asked for an autograph that doesn't mean that i'm an ebayer but i think you should always see that it is not an inappropriate time to ask for it and btw that person with the camera and all the people around him were so annoying

Just now, Fansince88 said:

Agreed.  We've all had moments where we look at a "friend" and realize they may not be the best person for us. This certainly looked like one of those times.

And those paparazzi and ebayers were deplorable.  He handled it much better than I would have-- especially if I was tired and drunk.  I felt claustrophobic and trapped just watching it.  

It's too bad too that he doesn't have a bodyguard like Kimo to set those Paprazzi guys straight and help him find his ride without being hounded by vultures and leeches!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GNRfanJen said:

Can't stand people like this. So freaking annoying. 

I will say though, I thought Axl handled it well, better than I would have expected. I wouldn't have blamed him if he went in on that dude though. 

Yeah, I would have not been so patient.  I mean come on it must have been late and Axl just wanted to get into his car and get back to the hotel.

sometimes you have to know when to approach someone. It shows you how Axl has changed because back in the early days, I'm sure someone would have gotten pushed or punched or both! lol

Love you Axl!:lol:

Glad no one said anything negative to him. You know the guy who was supposed to get his car, got an ear full after this fiasco. lol

i feel sorry for Axl here, he's being cool and signing stuff for fans-- then all these idiots start getting in his face following him and yelling, the poor guy looks confused.

Edited by melina i
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, GN'R MEX said:

¿Why everyone are saying that this people are people who sell autographs on eBay?  if i got the opportunity of one autograph of axl i would go with him and asked for an autograph that doesn't mean that i'm an ebayer but i think you should always see that it is not an inappropriate time to ask for it and btw that person with the camera and all the people around him were so annoying

They were most likely eBayers because they all knew he was there and they were waiting for him with either a picture or an LP to be signed. Regular fans most likely don't walk around a LP. The paparazzis and ebayers share information where the celebrities are all the time, someone got a tip he was there and everyone showed it. 

I'm surprised Axl even signed something, and that he had no security around him, or Fernando...where is Fernando??

• Like 2

Edited the stupid thread title. He clearly isn't drunk here.

This was probably about 2-3 hours after The Apollo.

He handled the situation well, and only originally started getting irritated about the car situation, them everything starts pissing him off (understandably). He kept his cool a lot better than I would have.

9 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

They were most likely eBayers because they all knew he was there and they were waiting for him with either a picture or an LP to be signed. Regular fans most likely don't walk around a LP. The paparazzis and ebayers share information where the celebrities are all the time, someone got a tip he was there and everyone showed it. 

I'm surprised Axl even signed something, and that he had no security around him, or Fernando...where is Fernando??

oh i didn't know that thanks for the info and now that you mention its true some regular person never carry a LP just to walk in the street lol

23 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

I see  Fernando and also his bodyguard Ghio