VIDEO: Axl gets frustrated with ebayers

32 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

i preferred this reaction 

I find this reaction totally understandable. I think he made clear he wants to be left alone before "freaking out". He said "no" at the very beginning, people ignoring it.

Edited by Zurimor
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GN'R MEX said:

¿Why everyone are saying that this people are people who sell autographs on eBay?  if i got the opportunity of one autograph of axl i would go with him and asked for an autograph that doesn't mean that i'm an ebayer but i think you should always see that it is not an inappropriate time to ask for it and btw that person with the camera and all the people around him were so annoying

First one is this..

And then we have this one as an example.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Guns-N-Roses-Signed-Album-Axl-Rose-Autographed-Vinyl-Exact-Photo-Proof-Slash-/253054070441

• Like 1

I don't blame Axl. Those people acted like fuckheads. Chill the fuck out, be respectful and not pushy and he'd likely stood there and signed for everyone. He was clearly open to doing so in the beginning but the morons acted like crazed lunatics pushing and yelling and shoving shit in his face. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Gnrcane said:

If I was famous, I would sign as many autographs as people wanted with one caveat.  I would only sign if they were personalized.  That way fans who wanted my autograph would be happy but it would severely limit the market to sell my autograph.  I guess on a guitar you might be able to remove the personalization but you wouldn't be able to get it off of shirts, photos, posters, etc.

It can be removed off of pretty much anything. He'd have to sign the To: through his name also that way when they wipe off the personalization, they'd be wiping his name as well.

It'd be hard for Axl to tell who is a " real fan" in that situation. What's he gonna do ask people to recite the Coma lyrics before he signs? Speaking of Coma,all the people yelling AXL! reminds me of the women in the song saying "AXL,ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME AXL?!"

Edited by Subtle Signs
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

It can be removed off of pretty much anything. He'd have to sign the To: through his name also that way when they wipe off the personalization, they'd be wiping his name as well.

How would you remove permanent marker off of a poster or photo without messing up the poster or photo?  A shirt I guess you could maybe use solvents and keep them off his autograph but he could make it difficult by signing very close to the personalization.  You could at least make it that it wouldn't be worth the time to do it on a shirt.

4 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

wow that sucks i don't know why people sell the autograph of an artist it should be something personal you know if i ever got the oportunity of get the autograph of axl i would never sell it,it would be my personal treasure u know even with a photo i would be really happy 

I went to a talk recently and the guy giving it was signing his book after. He asked the man in front of me what his name was, and he said "oh, can you not put my name on it, thanks." The author said "sure", and put the city, venue and date on it, then said "I like to do that so I know where things come from if they show up anywhere" with a grin. I thought that was great! Surprised more celebs don't do things like that. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1