RICHARD FORTUS Says 'Everyone Is Excited' About Possibility Of New Album

8 hours ago, 2414225 said:

Please, leave the band like Ashba did before. You are not Guns n Roses as long there are Izzy and Gilby available. 

gilby is a joke in comparison to richard. gilby was also a nice touring musician..nothing more.. and fortus plays way better than gilby.

izzy is another level than both of them but please dont compare gilby to richard. matt is a great drummer. I don t like frank in gnr . but Matt always seemed so arrogant..

The guys in the band who do not matter have been saying the exact same nonsense since 2008. Until Axl, Slash and or Duff say anything this means absolutely nothing. Even then if it doesn't come from Axl it probably means nothing. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Sosso said:

The best version since he joined? Maybe he should watch some of the 2002 bootlegs...

This IS the best version since he joined. Slash alone makes it so and add Duff to the mix there ya go. Also as pointless as she is Melissa is an upgrade from Pitman too. The only downgrade is Frank. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bono said:

This IS the best version since he joined. Slash alone makes it so and add Duff to the mix there ya go. Also as pointless as she is Melissa is an upgrade from Pitman too. The only downgrade is Frank. 

49 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Frank sucks.

#FireFrank

Many Bad feedback on Franck. To be honest, his play is different but i can't say he is so bad. Note that he played G'nR more years than Matt. He had Time to learn the songs. Axl would have fired him much before if he was so bad. Maybe he just do the job as Axl want, nothing more. The show today is really slash oriented. Commercialy, no interest for Axl to have another higher paid drummer.

I did not feel Matt was arrogant at all !

Same interview........

Fortus: "Enrique was huge, and it was great.

"We were doing three nights at Albert Hall in London. He was at the peak of his game, and the band was killer, but I didn't want to continue touring with Enrique.

"There’s a big difference between pop music and playing in a rock band... I was eager to get into a rock band again."

64781_0_wide_ver1500902328.jpg

20 hours ago, alfierose said:

I'm not sure he actually said or alluded to this. When you read through the whole piece that line could easily have been inserted by the journalist who made that assumption. If you remove that one line then read the 2 paragraphs of speech that went before and after he just sounds likes he's talking about the band, and how much they are enjoying the tour.

There is nothing in quotation marks that mentions an album.

Totally this.  The writer was looking for click bait material and I think he used some journalistic freedom to make it seem he was talking about a new album. smh.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

There's 3 albums worth of material! All that needs to be done is have Axl record vocals for the material, mix it, tracklist them, promote the albums properly, and release!!! Why is everyone so negative?!?

The entire forum is a bunch of cry babies....

Welcome!

56 minutes ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

There's 3 albums worth of material! All that needs to be done is have Axl record vocals for the material, mix it, tracklist them, promote the albums properly, and release!!! Why is everyone so negative?!?

Cool pic of you in your avatar!