The Darkness talk about touring with Guns N' Roses

27 minutes ago, Asia said:

What does he say at 6.26? We didn't get to hang out with them because of the few things that was said? Or something else? Was there anything "said" between those bands, btw?

He said he loves the first album "Big Appetite". I wouldn't take anything said after that too seriously.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RONIN said:

:lol:

Seems like they gave a more polished version of what FNM, Soundgarden, NIN, etc were saying about GnR on the illusions tour. 

But now it's coming from an 80s glam revival band, which is ...strange.

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is a humorous guy.

If Elvis criticised Rose you lot would be saying Elvis's music is crap and criticising the King personally.

Yes, I watched it and it's obviously in fun.

But come on, you're replying to comments that don't exist (at least yet) :lol:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, CheapJon said:

I thought it was funny, but I enjoy The Darkness early music so there's that. I was happy that they opened for Guns in Stockholm. 

They're really good live, so much fun. I was really pissed off they didn't bring them to London instead of Tyler Bryan :max:

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders
:)
  • Like 1

I like The Darkness for that one song that got them famous, but never really dove into the rest of their catelogue. Worth checking out? 

I thought it was cool that an actual band had a hit song in the early 2000's. Having A guitar solo and that lead singer had some range! I think he's lost some of his voice too, but I wasn't sure if they disappeared from radar due to a lack of hits or the music landscape just turned so drastically. Bc at the time I think the closest thing in rock would be Good Charlotte or All American Rejects, Green Day may have come out with American Idiot at the time haha of course VR too. But all that went away after 04 or 05