Who comes out with new music first?

I'll go Tool ,I honestly don't think we'll ever get another full album of new material from Guns.Could've swore I read somewhere that Tool was "close" to finishing up their next album but hit a snag .Sound familiar ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I am going with Tool. I actually thought it would be out by now but I guess Maynard is crazy and has a lot going on.

He's a pretty crazy individual. Been waiting for some new tool music for forever now. Hopefully they are getting closer 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Original said:

GnR or Axl/DC?

Probably AC/DC.

AC/DC's recording contract with Sony is still up/has great momentum with Axl/Black Ice & Rock Or Bust sold out like hot cakes.

Whereas,

GN'R is legal nightmare/Universal would rather release another Greatest Hits with new songs/Chinese Democracy failed.

7 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I am going with Tool. I actually thought it would be out by now but I guess Maynard is crazy and has a lot going on.

I read an article just the other day in which Maynard discussed the new album. Apparently it is the other members of the band causing the hold up, constantly rewriting songs he thought were finished. Can't remember where I read this, if I find it I will post a link. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mustard Tiger said:

I read an article just the other day in which Maynard discussed the new album. Apparently it is the other members of the band causing the hold up, constantly rewriting songs he thought were finished. Can't remember where I read this, if I find it I will post a link. 

Yeah I heard that too. Thanks for sticking to the topic 

Just now, RussTCB said:

I think you and I have covered this before, but yes, yes it did :lol:

What makes you think never when you were so certain last year? I mean, I'm sceptical, obviously, otherwise I'd never have entered into our bet. But I like to hope I will one day be proven wrong.

1 minute ago, Towelie said:

What makes you think never when you were so certain last year? I mean, I'm sceptical, obviously, otherwise I'd never have entered into our bet. But I like to hope I will one day be proven wrong.

I just thought they'd put out new music while the iron was hot. If they didn't do it then, they're never gonna do it IMO. The iron most certainly isn't hot not and it's cooling by the day. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I just thought they'd put out new music while the iron was hot. If they didn't do it then, they're never gonna do it IMO. The iron most certainly isn't hot not and it's cooling by the day. 

Sometimes I think Axl's plan is to release both a new AC/DC and a new GNR album at the same time. That would most certainly raise the media's interest.

• Like 1