Cover Band Kings of Copy

GN'R must be (I haven't researched this at all btw) one of the only GIANT bands since the 50's and 60's to have sooooo many covers on theit greatest hits record. Even now there are new covers like Layla, Wish You Were Here, Riff Raff Black Hole Sun, The Seeker etc etc. 

We all want them to play more GN'R songs, no question. But are there any previous covers they haven't played in decades tou would RATHER hear? Pick 3!

I vote Black Leather, Heartbreak Hotel and Wild Horses. 

14 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

GN'R must be (I haven't researched this at all btw) one of the only GIANT bands since the 50's and 60's to have sooooo many covers on theit greatest hits record. Even now there are new covers like Layla, Wish You Were Here, Riff Raff Black Hole Sun, The Seeker etc etc. 

We all want them to play more GN'R songs, no question. But are there any previous covers they haven't played in decades tou would RATHER hear? Pick 3!

When did they play Black Leather?:o

17 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

They played a bit of Wild Horses in Australia early this year, just instrumental. That was really cool!!! They might do it again at some point.

• Like 1