Cheesiest Rock/Metal act

Duffan

The only thing cheesy about KISS in my opinion, is all of their crappy merchandise. There are KISS condoms, coffins, and who knows what else. But music wise, KISS were very talented. Ace Frehley was one of the best and most original guitarist of his era.

I'm going with Slipknot. Nobody is even into them because of their music, just their masks.

If you say slipknot, you have to say Gwar, but you can't because Gwar kick ass, so yeah I'm gonna say Slipknot...they don't believe most of the shit they say

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikki Sixx just wanted to be famous, cause he loved the ilfestyle. He couldn't even play bass. Don't get me wrong, I like Motley, but Sixx just wanted to be a rockstar

He ain't much of a bass player but a very good songwriter.

I don't think Duff is a bass maestro either.

i gotta stick up for KISS..they were great, there r very few songs that ever compared with rock and roll all nite...and fewer that ever will..not just in the song but in the show as well..a lot of KISS's songs as well, well pretty much the whole concert by KISS is great...it may be cheesy sometimes...well often but cant it still be great at the same time?

Don't bash Kiss lol...Well ok they are the biggest "sell outs" in the music world, well maybe N'Sync etc. too, but Kiss has done some good music too (they have 30 records and you could get about 5 great ones from them)...

But anyway I'll have to go with Manowar too ! "We are the kings of metal" :P lol

• 9 months later...
Pantera sucks big time as well. They were a cheesy hair metal band that became a crappy heavy metal band... :P

Or, silly metal band turned amazing thrash group. Pussy.

I fucking agree. Pantera was one of the biggest metal acts in the history of music.

Cheesiest must be Poison or Mötley.

Pantera sucks big time as well. They were a cheesy hair metal band that became a crappy heavy metal band... :P

Or, silly metal band turned amazing thrash group. Pussy.

I fucking agree. Pantera was one of the biggest metal acts in the history of music.

Cheesiest must be Poison or Mötley.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no Pantera was always awful,still dont get why they are called the best thrash group in the 90ties

the cheesiest must be Winger