Fargo 2002

gamer

Maybe his Nun Chakos (sorry for the bad spelling!) He does some Nun Chakos action, and then, if he wants, throws one or both of them into the crowd. I would give much for just one of his Nun Chakos! Yeah, buckethead is king!

In Fargo Buckethead had an awesome solo, and when he was done he threw some things into the crowd??? Does anyone know what he threw? Did he do this at any other concert?

toys. he throws toys to all the fans. different ones each show it seems. ;D

He threw them out of a bag that looked like it had little terget signs on it, and they were little boxes that looked like the ones PS2 controllers come in, but it definately wasn't his nun chakus (I probably didn't spell it right) because after he danced or whatever with them he threw them into his cape he was wearing ( or on the stage behind him, I could't really tell because it was dark).

It seemed like (from what I could see anyways) at the London Ontario show, he was giving out star wars figures and what looked like a colouring book. Very bizarre to see a man with a mask and bucket on his head handing out toys to the theme of Small, Small World. I couldn't beleive that... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:Dwere you in the center? I was probably right behind you.  I think i was in row 10 or so in the center.  I don't have any pics but you remember axl talking about stopping  so the lighting was right.  I have not found any yet.  By the way where did you come from to see the con cert?

• 1 month later...