Fake Axl Rose autograph on Ebay

Almost Famous

from what ive seen, he always signs his name W AXL ROSE

theres a few signatures that circulate on eBay where the last E in his name is lowercased - so it looks more like W AXL ROSe - - Ive never been too sure that that signature is authentic.... - - - So be careful.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's just terrible dude. "Axel Rose"? First of all he doesn't even spell Axl's name right, he forgets to put in the "W", and most of all gets Axl's handwriting completely wrong. (for anyone who doesn't know it's Axl's handwriting in the November Rain and Don't Cry video, which looks like somekind of a Matisse type of font)

I do!

Alright, I put in my bid. I'll only bid up to the actual cost of a brand new GH album. I'm not gonna spend $20 on this thing when I can go get it at Best Buy for $9.99 and then put my own fake autograph on it.

As of 12:15PM Chicago time, I am the current high bidder. Awesome. I'm totally gonna buy a fake autograph!

Edited by santana

lol, what a dipshit

Yeah, but it's all in good fun. I might even sign Slash's name on it and try to sell it to someone else. Who knows. And anyway, it's only $2.

:lol: You should spell Slash wrong too!!!

Some dumbass would still buy it :lol:

Actually, I was thinking of signing "Steevin Addler" over Slash's picture. That is sure to get a laugh!