Your own band...

HardRocker

describe it,and say what are you in it(singer,guitarist...),name of the band,do you do original stuff and so...

My is Aerosteel,Im singer,and we do Hard Rock/Hair Metal Stuff.

Ya now...GN'R,Aerosmith,Van Halen,Def Leppard

and we do our stuff(actually mine,'cause I am the only one who can do that!)

the band name is TNT we do heavy metal rock lots of modern stuff u know green day and nirvana. we do a couple of our stuff at the mo but we are working on knocking on heavens door and trying our hand at sweet child of mine and welcome to the jungle if u know the chords let me know

im the singer of my band too, called Seca.

we've bin touted as havin loads of diff sounds, our last review said we were a mash of thrash metal and ska, others have said 'the spirit of 84 is back' like earlyish metallica and others say we're like 'iron maiden been molested by choir boys' - i hate music reviewers they always pump this cliche ridden crap at you and it means fuck all and is barely understandable

we enjoy what we do, and so do our moshers and circlers, we only play our own tracks

well i'm sort of in a band. we're all crap, well some of us can play instruments but we just choose to record random stuff and scream.

we're mystic knights of the demon realm. Some how we've had a gig at a school charity gig thingy bob. We got the curtains closed on us though which was funny as i was wearing a pink dress.

we had all our music on soundclick but it got removed, probably for the best.

we've bin touted as havin loads of diff sounds, our last review said we were a mash of thrash metal and ska, others have said 'the spirit of 84 is back' like earlyish metallica and others say we're like 'iron maiden been molested by choir boys' - i hate music reviewers they always pump this cliche ridden crap at you and it means fuck all and is barely understandable

we enjoy what we do, and so do our moshers and circlers, we only play our own tracks

If you play Club Riga or Chinnerys in Southend, you've got yourself a concert goer :D

If you play Club Riga or Chinnerys in Southend, you've got yourself a concert goer :D

I went to club riga last night!

come to norwich! haha

I play guitar in a band rock1

I'm also the singer but thats because no one else wants to....

We play mostly our own songs, which are based around rock, sometimes with funk, sometimes a bit of punk......we also do an occasional cover rock4

Edited by s_vonen

I'm in a band and we're still trying to find a bass player (it will probably be my friend) we are still trying to work out the name of the band. I play lead guitar though. I have to teach my friend how to play. we are like punk/rock music. Me and the other guitarist write songs. -Angie rock1

well i'll be your bass player if you live in south west england, though i guess you dont.

im in the middle of starting a motley tribute band at the moment (im being Nikki of course) called, wait for it..................

'Remotely Crue' - come on, took me ages to think of that!!

im in 2 ones called Work In Progress which i am lead singer/ lead guitar/ harmonica/ keyboardist and i do some work with another band called PlaZma im not an official member tho....and yes WIP does original material i am also a solo artist and on occasions i play campfires. and as a solo artist i do write my own material.

I'm in a band and  we're still trying to find a bass player (it will probably be my friend) we are still trying to work out the name of the band. I play lead guitar though. I have to teach my friend how to play. we are like punk/rock music. Me and the other guitarist write songs.    -Angie rock1

well i'll be your bass player if you live in south west england, though i guess you dont.

im in the middle of starting a motley tribute band at the moment (im being Nikki of course) called, wait for it..................

'Remotely Crue' - come on, took me ages to think of that!!

yah i live in pennslyvania. my friend is getting a bass so she'll probably be our bass player. -Angie rock1