Queen Vs Led Zeppelin

GnRmaniac

Which Band Do You Like Better?  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Page-one of the greates guitarists top 3 for sure VS May- top 50 for sure

Plant-one of greatest vocalists ever top 10 VS Mercury one of the best top 10

Bonham-one of te greatest drummers of all time top 3 VS some guy i dont know a lot about JPJ- a very skilled keyboardist, bassist, and mandolin player top 10 VS a bass player very talented top 50

im taking Zeppelin on this Zeppelin also broke more ground than queen and just rocked harder but still could write amazingly soft songs so Zeppelin

Definitely Zeppelin. I hate Queen. I realise they're a good band with bags of talent and "millions of people can't be wrong" (I just don't like the sound they make), but Zeppelin were just one of the greatest bands that ever were. Influential, experimental and they should have sacked Plant and got themselves a female singer...

welll...lets see...Queen gave us the bohemian raphsody, fat bottomed girls, WWRU, WATC, misfire, hammer to fall, very nice vocals, mercury would put alot of effort into everyone of his songs, but never quite blew me away with his lyrics...brian may amazing riffs, but too angelical, they had pre-determined good boy soloes in wich there was too much coolness involved

Zeppelin...gave us Stairway, Rock and Roll, Over the Hills and Far away, Whole Lotta Love, Ramble on, Babe im gonna leave you, Communication Breakdown, All of my love, Thats the way, The Rain Song, etc... Heavy Rock to some of the lightest and most relaxing rock songs ive ever heard, Plants voice is definatley in the top ten of best vocals, Pages riffs are only second to those of hendrix, i mean, just listen to the rain song.

Definatley Zeppelin, they rock waaaay harder rock4 , queen is a very good band but...some kind of spice was missing...

Led Zeppelin have the best guitarist, one of the best drummers (top 2 or 3), one of the best vocalists, and a really good bass player. They also had fantastic songs like Stairway or Immigrant Song. I don't like Queen's songs much.

Queen had the best singer of rock history (arguable), one of the best and original guitarists of all time, great keyboardist and skilled bassist and drummer.

Hey...just like led zeppelin...