Sum 41

slash_is_hot04

is there another thread of this? i dont remember starting 1 before. i honestly dont remember. -Angie rock3  rock4

Sum 41 Thread<

Oh and Sum 41 suck. :vomit:

YEah but you listen to poison so nobody cares what you think :huh:;)

Must we always bring that up!? :huh:

Back on Topic- Sum 41 still suck. :blink:

Yes because they suck major ass

And SUm 41 are good considering some crap Kerrang,VH2 and MTV 2 pump out

is there another thread of this? i dont remember starting 1 before. i honestly dont remember. -Angie rock3  rock4

Sum 41 Thread<

YOU listen to POIson?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

you just lost any shard of cred in my book and any other self righteous rock fan's book out there

(humms everyrose) :rolleyes::lol::sleeper:

is there another thread of this? i dont remember starting 1 before. i honestly dont remember. -Angie rock3 

Sum 41 Thread<

YOU listen to POIson?!?!?!?!??!?!!?

you just lost any shard of cred in my book and any other self righteous rock fan's book out there

(humms everyrose) :rolleyes::lol:

:rolleyes:

I never said they were talented. But they're more appealing than Sum 41. :rolleyes:

OMG, I hate sum 41 I think they are so annoying!

I could see you holding out your arm, snapping your wrist over and smaacking your lips together when you say oh my god, seriously any dude that likes chicks dosn't exclaim OMG! :lol:

Edited by steve-o

I could see you holding out your arm, snapping your wrist over and smaacking your lips together when you say oh my god, seriously ang dude that likes chicks dosn't exclaim OMG! :lol:

What the fuck? :blink:

easy you like poison, i mean look at cc deville nuff said, possibly the worst guitarist to have such commercial success

Edited by steve-o

I could see you holding out your arm, snapping your wrist over and smaacking your lips together when you say oh my god, seriously ang dude that likes chicks dosn't exclaim OMG! :lol:

easy you like poison,

You like Sum 41. Case closed. :rolleyes:

easy you like poison,

sadly there chuck CD has heavyier riffs than poison ever had

Edited by steve-o

easy you like poison,

sadly there chuch CD has heavyier riffs than poison ever had, and they don't use aqua net

Why are you still talking about Poison? I never claimed anywhere in this thread that Poison had an ounce of talent. I don't like Sum 41, just deal with it already. :rolleyes:

easy you like poison,

sadly there chuch CD has heavyier riffs than poison ever had, and they don't use aqua net

Why are you still talking about Poison? I never claimed anywhere in this thread that Poison had an ounce of talent. I don't like Sum 41, just deal with it already. :rolleyes:

yeah but you still like them, i never said sum 41 is good in this thread or that i like them, i just hate poison, and love to haterize their fans bc they like the lamest band ever. I am dealing with it by saying how much more poison sucks than sum 41, and sum 41 is heavier on their new CD Chuck than any poison song i ever heard, and sadly i have slaved through their Greatest hits, and some other shit ass album. The guitars were a joke, and the lyrics jst terrible, so sappy, and when he tried to be cool, Michels, he comes off as a joke

Edited by steve-o

easy you like poison,

yeah but you still like them, i never said sum 41 is good in this thread or that i like them, i just hate poison, and love to haterize their fans bc they like the lamest band ever

Than go make a Poison thread. Notice the title of this one, Sum 41.

sum 41 is heavier on their new CD Chuck than any poison song i ever heard, and sadly i have slaved through their Greatest hits, and some other shit ass album. The guitars were a joke, and the lyrics jst terrible, so sappy, and when he tried to be cool, Michels, he comes off as a joke

sum 41 is heavier on their new CD Chuck than any poison song i ever heard, and sadly i have slaved through their Greatest hits, and some other shit ass album. The guitars were a joke, and the lyrics jst terrible, so sappy, and when he tried to be cool, Michels, he comes off as a joke

Okay we get the point now stfu

Edited by Solid snake 89