Axl works out at a gay gym?

Estranged24

Just read this on blabbermout.net.  He certainly has come along way from 'One In a Million.'

'Immigrants and hooray for tolerance!ts, they make no sense to me...'

GUNS N' ROSES Frontman Has Gay Workout - Dec. 13, 2002

GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose unknowingly ended up in a mostly gay gym in Tacoma before the group kicked off their U.S. tour, Star magazine has reported. "The boys were frantic," a source at the gym revealed. "They didn't know if he was even going to stay. He looked pretty surprised. But he stayed, and they just started running up to him for autographs. He signed every one of them." Axl even waited patiently in line for many of the weightlifting contraptions without insulting anyone or acting up.  

• Like 1

I don't think he cared enough to leave, like Axl himself said he doesn't have anything against gays, One In A Million was about specific situations in his life, I don't think he would leave the gym just because it was popular with gay people

I don't think he cared enough to leave, like Axl himself said he doesn't have anything against gays, One In A Million was about specific situations in his life, I don't think he would leave the gym just because it was popular with gay people

well i thiknk at the time of one in a million he would have had prejudices, but now he's matured he probably doesn't care.. I mean afterall elton john is a fag and im sure axl doesn't have any hard feelings