GUNS N' ROSES TOUR IS NOT CANCELLED...YET

Stupid_Moron

http://www.foundrymusic.com/bands/displayh...5&CurrentPage=1

GUNS N' ROSES TOUR IS NOT CANCELLED...YET (12/10/2002)

Here's an interesting piece of news (keep in mind, things could change tomorrow, but right now this is the scoop):

It seems the GUNS N' ROSES tour has NOT been cancelled. Clear Channel has NOT pulled the plug on the entire tour, and it is going to resume shortly. We just got an Email from a reliable source (they've given us accurate information in the past), and they're telling us that the GNR tour is a go. The Philly and Washington dates that were cancelled will be made up, but no dates have been set yet. New tour itineraries will be available shortly.

However, I think you'll find that fewer people are going to be willing to part with their cash given Axl Rose's tendency to bail on gigs. I hope they're planning on playing bars, because I don't think they're going to find enough people to fill an arena show after the crap Axl's pulled.

Good luck, oh-chubby-dreadlocked-one.

"CNN Headline news said an hour ago,it had good news and bad news,the bad news tours cancelled,good news they will have more time to finish the album.It told this in the entertainment news after they talked about the Billboard awards winners. "

taken from g n r x.com

Crapedy doo daa  :P

MAN ACCORDING TO THAT LINK THE HOUSTON DATE IS STILL ON......WELL HAVE TO SEE HOW REALIABLE THAT YAHOO SOURCE IS IF INDEED GNR PERFORMS THIS DEC 13TH(FRI DA 13TH YIKES) GOOD WAY FOR BUCKETHEAD TO PERFORM LIVE AYE? MAN IT AIN'T OVER SAY IT AIN'T SO AXL..........ANOTHER THING ALL THESE SOURCES CONTRADICT EACH OTHER 4 EXAMPLE YAHOO SAYS LAS VEGAS IS CANCELLED WHEN TICKETMASTER.COM SHOWS AS LAS VEGAS AS ONLY SHOW THAT IS NOT CANCELLED. ANOTHER SITE SHOWS SAN DIEGO AS CANCELLED &  NOT SAN JOSE WHILE ANOTHER ONE SHOWS SAN JOSE AS CANCELLED & NOT SAN DIEGO....WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DA F U C K IS GOIN' ON..G OD D A MM IT!!!!! KINDA LIKE IT IN A COMA I DON'T THINK I WANT 2 COME BACK 2 THIS WORLD AGAIN (WITHOUT SEEING NEW GNR LIVE)

NEW GNR 4 LIFE!!

2-SWEET!

Recheck your ticketmaster link

I've checked it several times today  In fact two minutes ago.  Vegas tickets unavailable.  San Jose and Sacramento have been confirmed cancelled.  But like you said it all changes depending on what link you read.  The only think certain is once the arena announces its cancelled it doesn't change...