Maiden V Metallica

The Third Man

Who's the Greatest?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Dunno.

Maybe maiden is the greatest today.

Metallica was great in the old days, but now they make pathetic nu-metal albums and whine about mp3 sharing of their songs like a bunch of crybabies.

But they were great in the old days.

Maiden has always been the same, a bit repeating I guess, but still good

Dunno.

Maybe maiden is the greatest today.

Metallica was great in the old days, but now they make pathetic nu-metal albums and whine about mp3 sharing of their songs like a bunch of crybabies.

But they were great in the old days.

Maiden has always been the same, a bit repeating I guess, but still good

Mhmm

Thinking along the same lines

Metallica, any day of the week. Maiden, like every other metal band, found their "safe zone" and decided to stay there. Metallica, for the most part, has been the only metal band with the stones to try something new. They're constantly moving forward, and because of that, they will ALWAYS be the best!

I don't really like any of these bands, but if I chose it has to be Metallica, Enter Sandman is just so good

But I do think Iron Maiden arent as great as everyone thinks, im gonna get shit on for saying this but bring it on! Any old chum can sing like Bruce but no one can sing like Axl Rose! rock3

Maiden they still rock and Metallica dont, simple as that. Oh yeah it was great when James Hetfield came on zakk wyldes tour bus for a jam and zakk spit jack daniel's in his face and said " get off my tour bus you pussy!" :lol: