Leeds Festival

Hampi

nope its a bit of a wanky line up apart form maiden and im seeing them at the stade de france in paris. the prices have rocketed up this year aswell

yeah in my old kerrang mag it was like 50 quid for a day ticket and now it is 60! Theres a french festival that looks good though.

I'm going to V at chelmsford seeing as oasis are playing there, all the other festivals are mainly shit this year, i mean kylie headlining glastonbury, it's a joke, i was at glasto last year and oasis and macca were great, but this year will be as boring as fuck...

yes im going!!! I cant wait, for me personally the line up could not be much better!

The Killers

Razorlight

Kasabian

Baby's

Bloc PArty

Incubus

Pixies

plus many many more band to be announced across six stages (lol i visit the site daily)

Any1 else think that the Killers will also be at V supporting Oasis, rumour has it they are supporting them on there arena tour.

Kasabian will support oasis on there stadium tour mate, i'm pretty sure of it, as for the killers with their one decent song, i hope not...

Any1 else think that the Killers will also be at V supporting Oasis, rumour has it they are supporting them on there arena tour.

Kasabian will support oasis on there stadium tour mate, i'm pretty sure of it, as for the killers with their one decent song, i hope not...

obviously never heard the album then :rolleyes: