AC/DC

chicagocoma13

Damn -- I came into my world with the intention of posting this! :lol:

AC/DC: 46 New Songs And Counting - Apr. 11, 2005

Launch Radio Networks reports: AC/DC leaders Angus and Malcolm Young have been working on the band's new record for quite a while, and now we know why — it might be a double album! Singer Brian Johnson said the Youngs are "ensconced" in a U.K. studio, and that they just keep writing new material. "I think, and I might be speaking out of turn, but I think they're doing a double, with the amount of songs — I've been over a couple of times with the boys and added ideas on 46 tunes we had, and they've been working since then!"

Johnson isn't sure whether the album will come out this year or next, but he did say the band will tour when it comes out.

Source - Blabbermouth.net

I'm liking the sound of this!

fuckin right! cant wait for this tour....im probably only gonna be able to afford to go to one large concert this year and i was gonna go to ozzfest but..theres really only 2 bands there i like (sabbath and maiden of course....vr's joining the tour 4 days after the concert id be seeing)...and now im thinking of going to this one, if it happens this year...then again gotta save up for that big gnr reunion tour! :rolleyes: ... maybe even a new gnr tour? ;) ....at least chinese democracy? :unsure:

something will happen

:devil: rock3 :devil:

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK!

WE SALUTE YOU!

edit: since when is there a limit on smilies? did i miss something or have i just not put that many in a post before?

Edited by slashrocks

Launch Radio Networks reports: AC/DC leaders Angus and Malcolm Young have been working on the band's new record for quite a while, and now we know why — it might be a double album! Singer Brian Johnson said the Youngs are "ensconced" in a U.K. studio, and that they just keep writing new material. "I think, and I might be speaking out of turn, but I think they're doing a double, with the amount of songs — I've been over a couple of times with the boys and added ideas on 46 tunes we had, and they've been working since then!"

Johnson isn't sure whether the album will come out this year or next, but he did say the band will tour when it comes out.

damn, thats gonna be awesome. long wait tho

highvoltage, have u got the family jewels dvd, came out yesterday,lol

$40 but its got lots of stuff on it, good so far, only watched a bit

Well -- I went shopping for it, and found some places selling it for $38. I thought I could get it cheaper, so I kept looking and they're selling it at Target for $26 -- but they don't get it till Thursday.

So I decided to wait till Thursday and get it for $12 cheaper. :lol:

Well -- I went shopping for it, and found some places selling it for $38. I thought I could get it cheaper, so I kept looking and they're selling it at Target for $26 -- but they don't get it till Thursday.

...And you call Yourself a fan.

Tight arse!

Edited by metallica1

...And you call Yourself a fan.

Tight arse!

Shut the fuck up, rich boy! :D

'Inside AC/DC' DVD Due Next Month - Apr. 12, 2005

According to a post at AC/DC Ruff Stuff, a new AC/DC DVD and book, entitled "Inside AC/DC", is scheduled for release on May 9. The disc, which will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players, features rare archive footage and commentary from renowned critics.

B)

'Inside AC/DC' DVD Due Next Month - Apr. 12, 2005

According to a post at AC/DC Ruff Stuff, a new AC/DC DVD and book, entitled "Inside AC/DC", is scheduled for release on May 9. The disc, which will only play on European Region 2 or multi-region DVD players, features rare archive footage and commentary from renowned critics.

B)

Fucking hell. Another AC/DC DVD for me to buy and a double disc!? I need money! :huh:

The funny thing is, I got it 2 weeks before you and got it cheaper still.

Hot damn I rule....

and that's why you should all vote at me over in the UYI board ;)

A double album? Woah. Give me a sec i'm gonna have to take a moment to take the immensity of this in!..........Ok. can't wait!

The tour will be awesome, was gutted i missed them a couple of years ago at the Hammersmith in London, it sold out in 4 minutes, what was i supposed to do? They better play loads of gigs to make up for that!

And yes the Family Jewels DVD is gonna be one of the best purchases of your life!