Greenday: what do you think

saulh

Greenday: love 'em or hate 'em?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GAY GAY GAY, THEY ARE POSER ASS FAGS!!!!!, i dont give a shit if u like them, i think they are one of the worst bands ever, and part of the reason rock is sinking

This thread isn't titled "Slashaholic's Opinion on Greenday."

You've posted in this thread 22 times, we get it. :rolleyes:

I don't, can you please tell me just how gay they are and how much they suck, please? :rolleyes:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should talk about something cool, like hot lesbians, that always a good topic.

Agreed. ^_^:ph34r:

Oh, man alive! I feel like im in an 80's video with loads of dry ice and chicks with big hair and sexually transmitted diseases rock3

But then, i like GD so i must be gay anyway! :P

Green Day is shit. Attracts a shitload of people because it's the biggest rock group at the moment. They were acceptable years ago, now they make shitty music with shitty lyrics and became shitty posers. Green Day is for lost punks who aren't loved by their families and have listened to fucking Nirvana so many trillion times they need a new bunch of ridiculous posers.

I know I'm gonna get ranted, but I'm so pissed about Green Day getting sold out.

How exactly have they sold out though? Selling out is not the same thing as making music you don't like. :huh:

Sold out? it means there's no tickets left to the show.

Good thing if you're in a band, yeh?! :rolleyes:

SOLD OUT = MAKING CRAPPY COMERCIAL MUSIC JUST TO SELL RECORDS

That's why the tickets sold out, yeah

It's the same fucking style they've had always! If anything, the only different ones are Boulevard and Wake me up when September ends.

I don't think they sold out, but I actually don't give a shit. If you don't like bands because they "sold out", you're fucked up. I like bands because of the type of music they make, not because of they way they manage themselves. TheBeatles were sellouts in the beggining, so what's your point! :rolleyes:

Green Day is shit. Attracts a shitload of people because it's the biggest rock group at the moment. They were acceptable years ago, now they make shitty music with shitty lyrics and became shitty posers. Green Day is for lost punks who aren't loved by their families and have listened to fucking Nirvana so many trillion times they need a new bunch of ridiculous posers.

I know I'm gonna get ranted, but I'm so pissed about Green Day getting sold out.

How exactly have they sold out though? Selling out is not the same thing as making music you don't like. :huh:

It's the same fucking style they've had always! If anything, the only different ones are Boulevard and Wake me up when September ends.

I don't think they sold out, but I actually don't give a shit. If you don't like bands because they "sold out", you're fucked up. I like bands because of the type of music they make, not because of they way they manage themselves. TheBeatles were sellouts in the beggining, so what's your point! :rolleyes:

Oh my god, how well said was that?! rock1

Hmm, making shitty music ONLY to sell records, that's SOUL DOUBT right there, brother!

The thing is, as pointed out, they havent really changed that much. They are gettin a bit older now though, so they probably sing less songs about girls.

You should listen to their other band 'The Network' and tell me if you think THAT is crappy commercial music.

• 2 weeks later...