Mariah Carey

Jer1985

Do you think Mariah will bounce back with this new album?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mariah Carey is releasing a new album, "The Emancipation of Mimi", and has a new approach to work that is no longer 'all-consuming'. She says that she's at a point where as long as she can make music, she's not consumed by it. She hopes to re-define her image since her recent commercial slump that left many to question whether she could return to the breathtaking success that defined most of her 15-year career.

I JUST WONT TO FUCK HER!!!!

Mariah Carey is releasing a new album, "The Emancipation of Mimi", and has a new approach to work that is no longer 'all-consuming'. She says that she's at a point where as long as she can make music, she's not consumed by it. She hopes to re-define her image since her recent commercial slump that left many to question whether she could return to the breathtaking success that defined most of her 15-year career.

I JUST WONT TO FUCK HER!!!!

So she used to be consumed with her work? That sucks, to put in all that time and still have shitty songs to show for it. If you work hard but produce shit, or work less and produce shit, what's the difference? Maybe she's realized this.

I hate how she sings (way over done...same way as Christina Aguilera sings) and while she is hot, she's becoming a fatty. She's overrated in the hottness department, always was. Now J Lo it would be impossible to overrate, but it's too bad that her music sucks even more ass than Mariah's.