Ne1 wanna start a band O_o

I'm in the liverpool area and me and me mates are trying to get a band goiing

we need a drummer and a singer tho

if u can do either of these i'll be interested

Same here - I'm in the West Yorkshire area and need a drummer and singer. Specifically for a classic/hard rock band, influenced by GnR and Van Halen etc. I've got some material already written and a Marshall stack, all the recording gear. We just need the members to get off the ground.

(if anybody fits the bill lol email me at eruption@hotmail.co.uk)

I'm in the liverpool area and me and me mates are trying to get a band goiing

we need a drummer and a singer tho

if u can do either of these i'll be interested

Same here - I'm in the West Yorkshire area and need a drummer and singer. Specifically for a classic/hard rock band, influenced by GnR and Van Halen etc. I've got some material already written and a Marshall stack, all the recording gear. We just need the members to get off the ground.

(if anybody fits the bill lol email me at eruption@hotmail.co.uk)

Where in West Yorks? I'm in Wakefield/Castleford/Leeds area and been looking for a band that wants to do hard rock, i'm a vox.

Where in West Yorks? I'm in Wakefield/Castleford/Leeds area and been looking for a band that wants to do hard rock, i'm a vox.

Bingley, near Bradford. I'm lead guitar and my mate Gurb is rhythm, we're both 17. We can travel but not sure how far for practices, but gigs we could arrange transport anywhere. I bought a mic stand for my SM57 so all you'd need is a good vocal mike (SM58 or whatever) for practices.