CKY

Jer1985

Do you like CKY??  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

are they the same guys from jackass??? i'm confused :blink:

Bam's brother (Jess Margera) is the drummer, and I don't know the whole story. Maybe they just adopted the CKY name from the videos? They hang out on Viva La Bam a lot, but they're not from Jackass and they're not part of the show.

They're a little too death metal for me though.

Grow up, and grow some balls. CKY are NOT Death Metal in any way, shape or form.

Anyway, I like CKY's first album (cannily titled Volume 1) a lot, but Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild. is far too wet. Plus, the band strike me as a bunch of self-promoting, pretentious tossers. Two major negatives in their court.

Edited by Lumiere

agreed.

Volume 1 is amazing, but IDR is a little too watered down with too many effects and whatnot. I still love the album though. I've heard from Ringo, Kevin, and the band, that the new album will be much heavier that any of their stuff, and it will be much more musically challenging, with solos!!!! Deron and Chad have some talent, and they are finally showing it off on the new album.

They're a little too death metal for me though.

Grow up, and grow some balls. CKY are NOT Death Metal in any way, shape or form.

Anyway, I like CKY's first album (cannily titled Volume 1) a lot, but Infiltrate. Destroy. Rebuild. is far too wet. Plus, the band strike me as a bunch of self-promoting, pretentious tossers. Two major negatives in their court.

.. Most men prefer their women to be ball-less. :blink:

And I didn't say CKY is deathmetal. They just have a sort of 'feel' as far as the vocals go.

They just have a sort of 'feel' as far as the vocals go.

Well, you know fuck all about Death Metal then. CKY do not sound DM in any way, and no nuance of their sound is remotely reminiscent of Death Metal (no matter how much Deron Miller proclaims CKY to be Death Punk).

They just have a sort of 'feel' as far as the vocals go.

Well, you know fuck all about Death Metal then. CKY do not sound DM in any way, and no nuance of their sound is remotely reminiscent of Death Metal (no matter how much Deron Miller proclaims CKY to be Death Punk).

Chill out man.

Never heard of CKY anyway. Any good?

EDIT Well after actually READING the thread I discovered some of you like them. I may check them out.

Edited by Fizz