Do you ever listen to a certian...

Almost Famous

Album or song when you're in a bad mood?I'm in a very sad state,A bunch of shit happend.Someone I know might get sent away for 6 months to a year.Anyways,I'm listening to Use Your Illusion II,Manily beacuse of the Ballads and Estranged.What albums do you listen to?

I guess that it depends on what you like, man. If I'm sad and looking for like"comfort music", sometimes i'd throw in U2's the Joshua Tree or maybe some Radiohead. But if I'm in a pissed off badass wanna crush somebody's fucking head mood, I'd listen to some Rage Against the Machine or some old Metallica. If you just need a pick me up to feel better, try some music that inspires you. In this case GNR always has something in their catelog of music to suit whatever kind of mood you're in. Peace, man...

hmmm, i listen to AFD loads... if im pissed off its so easy works well, metallica's master of puppets can calm me down, that first solo on that song is great...

to be honest, as long as it s a good song, it doesnt matter, if im in a bad mood i pick up my own guitar and write it all down lol!

but AFD and UYI 1...U2, and jimi hendrix are also pretty good for just associating with my different moods. there's a lot of good shit out there

Yeah, of course!

When i really need some power to do something , i'm sad i listen......where comes the surprise.....Guns n'roses.

They always have one song that seems to say what i need in different times.

Of course i don't listen always Guns n'roses ,but i know that when the pain is strong they will do the work.

Nirvana are also a good help for me.

Hope things get better for you ;)

Edited by love&hates

hmmm, i listen to AFD loads... if im pissed off its so easy works well, metallica's master of puppets can calm me down, that first solo on that song is great...

to be honest, as long as it s a good song, it doesnt matter, if im in a bad mood i pick up my own guitar and write it all down lol!

but AFD and UYI 1...U2, and jimi hendrix are also pretty good for just associating with my different moods. there's a lot of good shit out there...

I sorta have patterns, but its mainly just what I feel like listening to, I don't say, oh its night, so i'll listen to some local stuff.

at night: I listen to local bands, and usually Queens of the Stone Age or something of that sort, ssomething laid back, yet not.

After School: I listen to a lot of thrash/death metal, like Death, Malevolent Creation, Testament, etc.

During School: Whatever I feel like, changes a lot.

In Morning: Primus, Old Metallica, something to wake me up

Laid Back: Something like: "You Got A Killer Scene There Man..." by QOTSA ...

Sad: something slow yet somewhat comforting, like Close Yet Far by cky or something off Pink Floyds the wall

Happy: Primus, Faith No More, etc

When im angry I listen to songs like Welcome to the Jungle, Its so easy, My Michelle and perfect Crime cause I feel like kicking the shit out of someone!

But when im in the sad or lonely mood :P I listen to Estranged or even the Garden, the gardens a pretty good song and others like yesterdays and november rain, u no how it is!

I listen to World Coming Down by T.O.N. It is sonic agony. It hits rock bottom. You have to be in a very dark place to really "get" this album. I waited years for this album, when I listened to it for the first time my jaw hit the floor. The band themselves do not like that album, but die hard Type O fans worship it.

Album or song when you're in a bad mood?I'm in a very sad state,A bunch of shit happend.Someone I know might get sent away for 6 months to a year.Anyways,I'm listening to Use Your Illusion II,Manily beacuse of the Ballads and Estranged.What albums do you listen to?

"Yesterdays" always helps me get my mind of things when I'm down... but it works when I'm in a good mood too... :)

when i am down i listen to songs which have helped me through much worser times, like 2Pac - Life goes on or some german songs i can relate to.

these songs then help me to get my mind back on the tracks again,at first they drag me down even more, but then i can think better.

GNR helps me too. I call Estranged the "Soundtrack of my life", so you see...

Guest katie

Well, when i am:

sad i listen to Morrisey- come back to camden or the smiths-this night has opened my eyes

angry i listen to GnR- dont damn me or any of the kills songs

Edited by katie

Usually on hearing the opening bars of SCOM will bring a smile to my face and snap me out of whatever doom and gloom mood I am in,but if that fails.Which it has done in the past I then tend to stick on The Doors/John Frusciante or some cheesy song from my childhood.If I am really in a downer no form of music what soever will bring me out of it,just have to wait until the feeling washes over me.

I love blasting Linkin Park just to annoy my neighbours kid,he's really into techno and trance.