What do you think...

Sunday bloody Sunday

B) hey people what do you think? should rap be banned from radios and cd's. Please presente statements...it would be a great help for my english homework btw. Thanks!

If anyone thinks that some music should be banned just for simply being crap...well then that person's stupid...I personally believe that most rap is unbelieveably crappy...And it's all pretty much the same...and most lyrics suck...the videos are all the same.. But other people think differently and you have to accept that...rap is obviously popular, wich to me is a mystery, so what's the reason for banning it...as long as it's not racist or anything..I can't see the point...

Axl discusses the topic a bit in the last words interview with kurt loder btw..

You should write why country music should be banned.

Yes, that would make a much better topic for your English.

Sadly, no one's going to want to be on the "FOR" side of the argument...

You could entitle it "BILLY RAY CYRUS ATE MY HOMEWORK"

there's no talent in making rap music, all you need is some black bloke who's been shot and smokes about 200 spliffs a day, who can't sing, but can talk alright, and aslong as his strides are about 4 times too big for him he's guarenteed to be a success, it's a fucking swizz...

No i do not think rap music should be banned.

Some rappers are musicaly geniouses, im sure Spoon87 will agree.

2pac, NWA, Public Enemy, Run Dmc are just some examples of rappers who are very creative.

Rap in the Early 90's was very good.

All this new stuff is garbage though, all you need is bling, couple hoes, 20 inch rims and your set.

No i do not think rap music should be banned.

Some rappers are musicaly geniouses, im sure Spoon87 will agree.

2pac, NWA, Public Enemy, Run Dmc are just some examples of rappers who are very creative.

Rap in the Early 90's was very good.

All this new stuff is garbage though, all you need is bling, couple hoes, 20 inch rims and your set.

damn, i couldn't agree more :D

*high fives*

;)

if you consider J-Kwon, 50Cent, Young Buck, and all this shit as rap,that's pretty poor, but i'll agree that this is shit music.

but if you'd like to take a close look besides the mainstream, you'll see guys like Immortal Technique for example...

but even mainstream rap can be good, Kanye West is a good example...

I don't feel rap music should be banned. Rap is an art form, just as rock, metal, country, jazz, blues and all the rest are. Music is just as much an art form as visual art is. Music is the expression of it's writer's soul. It would be wrong to ban or censor it, no matter how "crude" it may be.