SAMMY HAGAR Says He Is 'Done With' VAN HALEN

krissirge

According to MelodicRock.com, Sammy Hagar was interviewed on St. Louis radio station KSHE-FM Monday (April 25) and spoke about a couple of interesting things. Sammy said he and VAN HALEN drummer Alex Van Halen are great friends and "will remain great friends." He also stated that there is no VAN HALEN activity planned, adding that he was "done with it." In solo news, Sammy stated that he is planning a bigger tour for the WABORITAS in coming months and has built his own studio called Red Rocker Recording Studio. Meanwhile, Hagar has recorded a new song which will be released shortly as an Internet download. The song, "Let Me Take You There", is a cover of a track "I'll Take You There", made famous by the STAPLE SINGERS in the '70s and adapted by the Red Rocker to match his persona.

Good riddance Sammy! Don't let the door hit ya on the way out!

I think there's a strong chance Van Halen will be back with Roth and Billy Sheehan on bass. Rumor has it that Eddie, Alex, and a "mystery" singer have been recording tracks already. We'll see.

I think there's a strong chance Van Halen will be back with Roth and Billy Sheehan on bass. Rumor has it that Eddie, Alex, and a "mystery" singer have been recording tracks already. We'll see.

Billy Sheehan?!

What's wrong with Michael Anthony dammit!

I want the 1984 lineup :(.

Well aslong as they don't get Cherone back, it can't get any worse.

Billy Sheehan?!

What's wrong with Michael Anthony dammit!

I want the 1984 lineup :(.

Well aslong as they don't get Cherone back, it can't get any worse.

Sheenan is a way better bassist though...

Wha...?

Since when is Mikey not in it? he's always been there... been the glue that held it together and kept people sane...

Since when is Mikey out of the lineup?

Mikey is out....HE'S IN THE WABORITAS!!!!

No Fuckin' Waaaaaay , Mike's been there since day 1! can't he be in both while VH isn't active right now , shit they really can't lose Mike he's awesome and keeps the whole group pretty much together .

Peace GnR Nation B)

Mike he's awesome and keeps the whole group pretty much together .

Yesm that's right. Mikey keeps the group together. That's why there's been fuckin They've lost Roth, Cherone, and Hagar TWICE while he's been in the band! MIKEY does NOTHING for the band except add the high pitched backing vocals.