Def Leppard or Iron Maiden?

Poz

Def Leppard or Iron Maiden?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was reading about how back in the 80s some people felt it would be a straight shootout between these 2 to crack America - with Def Leppard ending up with more success over there than Maiden. So it got me and some friends talking...

Which one of the two do you prefer?

Def Leppard for me.

im a huge def leppard fan, not of euphoria or X, not that they are bad albums just i prefer rock. Anyways I think there 80s stuff is classic and some of the best music ever written. They are also teh only rock banmd to have 2 dimond records from the 80s.

Maiden...

diamond records? What is that? I have never heard of that before.

im a huge def leppard fan, not of euphoria or X, not that they are bad albums just i prefer rock. Anyways I think there 80s stuff is classic and some of the best music ever written. They are also teh only rock banmd to have 2 dimond records from the 80s.

Maiden...

diamond records? What is that? I have never heard of that before.

Its a record that sells over 10 million records alone in the united states, both pyromania and hysteria have done that.