Top 5 Music DVD,s

Morten..

I love music DVD,s it,s a nice alternativ to see live music.. when you live in a small country like Denmark where cool bands only show up to times a year..

My top five is..

1. AC/DC live at Donninton

2. Rolling Stones Four Flicks

3. Metallica live Shit..

4. Led Zeppelin the DVD box..

5. Elvis Presley 68 Comeback Special..

Love the GNR DVD,s to!!

Ha! You live in Denmark!

Ha I didn't know, usually they're all from Sweden or Norway ;)

And ha, I never actually bought some Music DVD.

I've got Jimi Hendrix Live At Woodstock but that's all (For you Guns N' Roses people, Slash comments on it all the time....).

Now - these are just my favourites out of the ones i've seen/own. I'm sure there's countless others that are better. ;)

AC/DC - Family Jewels

AC/DC - Stiff Upper Lip Live

The Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert

Pink Floyd - Pulse

Hendrix - Live At Woodstock (Nice choice Lindy!)

EDIT: I don't quite understand you Lumiere. I recall a few weeks back when you were saying that Pink Floyd weren't at all musically talented and that Gilmour was overrated. Yet you have two of their DVD's (Plus a solo one) in there too.

:unsure:

Do you like Pink Floyd but just find them overrated? Please explain?

Edited by highvoltageacdc

1. Guns N Roses Live at the Tokyo Dome 92 Use Your Illusion 1

2. Guns N Roses Live at the Tokyo Dome 92 Use Your Illusion 2

3. The White Stripes: under Blackpool Lights

4. Queen Live at Wembley Stadium

5. AC/DC No Bull and Stiff Upper Lip Live box set

rock3

Kiss - Extreme Close-UP / Konfidential

AC/DC - Donington 91

GnR - RIR 3 (well not official but anyway)

W.A.S.P. - Live at the lyceum '84

And I'm sure that the new AC/DC DVD would be on the list, but I don't have it yet.

And it's a real shame that Faith no More doesn't have any DVDs out.

I recall a few weeks back when you were saying that Pink Floyd weren't at all musically talented and that Gilmour was overrated.

I didn't say PF weren't at all musically talented, I just said they had limited talent. Which is entirely true. Gilmour is quite possibly the most overrated guitarist of all time (next to Slash, Kirk Hammett and Kurt Cobain).

I used to be a massive PF fan, now less so. If you listen to PF a lot, their thrall and aura subside and you realise how average they are in parts.

I recall a few weeks back when you were saying that Pink Floyd weren't at all musically talented and that Gilmour was overrated.

I didn't say PF weren't at all musically talented, I just said they had limited talent. Which is entirely true. Gilmour is quite possibly the most overrated guitarist of all time (next to Slash, Kirk Hammett and Kurt Cobain).

I used to be a massive PF fan, now less so. If you listen to PF a lot, their thrall and aura subside and you realise how average they are in parts.

You are saying Kirk and Slash are overrated?Did I read that right?

Ah -- Sorry -- I guess I remembered wrong, it was a while back after all.

Interesting that you say that about Floyd. I only listen to them occasionally -- So I guess I haven't become bored of them just yet.

Led Zeppelin - DVD

Elvis - '68 Comeback Deluxe Edition

Motley Crue - Greatest Video Hits

AC/DC - Donnington

Iron Maiden - Early Days

i love the GNR DVD's but, the audio is crap. no 5.1, no enhanced 2.0. sounds worse than my VHS