Marshall TSL100

I tried this amp out with my Fender AM Strat, loved the clean tone, but I didnt like the OD with my strat (sounded buzzy and not enough gain, but thats to be expected as its got single coils). I'm after a sortof Van Halen/Guns N Roses tone (hard rock), would this amp do the job when I get make my next guitar with humbuckers (BareKnuckle Pickups, VHIIs)? I've heard stories about how its poor compared to older marshalls, and some who say its just as good. The ability to switch clean/overdrive would be really helpful. Any ideas?

I have a marshall tsl 602 jcm 2000.... Its fucking awsome.. I dont know how the tsl100 compares. I love my tsl 602, its great for gigs, the louder it goes the better it fucking sounds... The crunch tone is fucking awsome, and the lead tone is even better. The only downside is 1 eq for both lead / and crunch tones which sucks, especiially when i wanna boost my mids to cut through the mix. But that was solved when i bought my eq pedalll... :) But its awosme.