I've been in this band for about a year but we havent got any of our own stuff done yet. I've been writing loads of songs but they don't bother to learn any of them. Everytime we get a practise session, we always end up playing covers and I'm really sick of it. The other band members are also distracted by their other bands. The drummer is not so bad because he focuses his attention on our band but the rhythm guitarist and bassist just don't act seriously enough. So I'm thinking of quitting the band and starting a new band with more commited people. Do you think I should do it?

Ok, we've got a gig for June 10 so should we still play it and then I'll quit after we play? Or will i just quit right now?

:lol:

I'm not going to tell you when to quit your band.

Try given them a altomatum:

Play original material at your up coming gig, or there'll be no gig.

Or just do what Axl did and tell them you want them to sign the rights to your bands name or there will be no band :P

::BR::

Or just do what Axl did and tell them you want them to sign the rights to your bands name or there will be no band  :P

Haha that would be cool. :P

Or you can just leave in the middle of the first song.

"Thanks too the lameass musicians im going home!"

That actually sounds quite good. I could pick a fight with someone in the crowd with a camera and bitch-slap him. Now THATS publicity!

Ok, we've got a gig for June 10 so should we still play it and then I'll quit after we play?  Or will i just quit right now?

:lol:

I'm not going to tell you when to quit your band.

Try given them a altomatum:

Play original material at your up coming gig, or there'll be no gig.

You can either do that, or you can just tell them that youre tired of them not being as commited to the band as you think they should be

Well, now the band is even more messed up. The rhythm guitarist left without a reason why. We're still playing the gig but I now feel like he left because of my Blackmore-esque attitude. I might get the band to learn Get In The Ring and really piss him off at the gig. But hopefully, our new rhythm guitarist can learn our stuff in time.

when i had to learn my own stuff i was worried because you feel kinda big headed but its best at a gig to play some of your best stuff and if possible nobody elses then at the end you know if the genuinly like you

so summed up fuck it go crazy enjoy ur gig get pissed out of your skull before goin on stage and you'll have no problems

good luck rock1 rock3 rock1 rock3 rock1 rock4