Chinese Democracy Blues

Matty Boy

i just downloaded some songs of the new OASIS album and its really really good.......... Abel and love like a bomb are like 2 of the best songs i've ever heard............. :wub: i cant wait til the alubm comes out so i can own it legitimately!

im still trying to figure out the whole Oasis / GNR thing at RIR3.

I dont know if liam was being sarcastic when dedicating rock n roll star to axl but I spose its good anyway!

Anyone hear liam bag the shit out of every band in england and then turn around and say charlotte church was the bomb?

Hes pretty cool haha

• 4 weeks later...
Guess God Thinks I'm Abel is killer. I think that's the best tune Liam has written so far. Songbird was a good tune also. The new album just puts a smile on my face.

The new album is awesome! the best songs Liam has ever written is Born on a Different Cloud on the Heathen Chenistry album.

The best songs on the new album are:

Lyla,

Turn up the sun

Let there be Love

The meaning of Soul

Guess God thinks i'm Abel

and Mucky fingers

I have to admit that I haven't given the new Oasis album much time but from what I have heard I wasn't that impressed the songs somehow seem random and as an album it doesn't hold it's own.

Let there be love is a good track but I have had a copy for a couple of years from the SOTSOG leftovers. The version on this demo is much better than the one on the album.

I hope CD comes out soon!