The Rolling Stones are Touring Again

olga

i just hope one of the old bastards false hip doesn't give out or they have a heart attack on stage cos their too old for it man, yeah they were a great band, put their later stuff has been poor...

Yeah they're new material hasn't been good, but they can still perform. I'm excited though. I don't think any of my friends would want to go with me to a Rolling Stones concert [:cry:] buy I know my dad would be up for it.

i just hope one of the old bastards false hip doesn't give out or they have a heart attack on stage cos their too old for it man, yeah they were a great band, put their later stuff has been poor...

Have you seen the Four Flicks DVD? Are you just assuming this based on what somebody told you to be funny? The Rolling Stones still performed great on their last tour in 2002, I think that they still will on this tour as well.

This is sweet! as long as the tickets aren't too much i might go  rock3

Knowing the Stones... they'll be WAY pricey. <_<

And worth every cent.

I agree.I managed to catch them in Dublin 2003.First time I ever saw them and they were fucking lethal,they still can cut it.Mick can't hit all the high notes like he used to but what the hell.Only drawback was Andrea Corr singing Wild Horses.