OFFICIAL LYRICS THREAD !@!@

I was watchin jerry maguire today, and if you guys can recall when jerry goes through that enlightenin night, and types up the mission statement, the guy at the photocopy store says "Your hanging your balls out there man, thats the only way you become great" So ive decided to stop being such a conservitive, self conscience prick and post some lyrics... And hopefully everyone will do the same.. :) + Post the inspiration of the song.

always being laying low,

on the run,

from the troubles of the world,

you illuded us 10 too many times,

but now your gonna pay for your crimes,

cause you indulged in yourself,

you indulged in your ignorance,

no time to fight, cause no one aint gonna hear your plight

no more emotional pleas, cause we gotta rid this house of your disease...

you got the cry baby blues,

your in it to win but your only gonna loose,

its now, or never , wat you gonna choose

SAID cry baby blues

fucked up then, fucked up now,

your gonna learn some day,

but ya dont know how,

but maybe if i looked hard,

id see your trying,

to run that extra yard

committed fraud, backstabbed your family,

sold ciggarettes to the boys

who pulled your strings, just like them toys,

you've being used, abused,

left in the ditch,

you were left outside,

alienated from a world, your could never survive

your in it to win, but your just gonna loose,

its now, or never , wat you gonna choose

SAID CRY BABY BLUES

all alone in this dark dark place,

no one to see, no one to chase,

you hid behind your innocense,

hopping that will save you,

but now that you'r all sinister,

there gonna eat you up like dogs,

cause no ones got sympathy in the real world,

its every man for themselves,

you can only play your game with fate,

only if you play your right cards, and dont hezitate,

but you decided to jump in, and take the bait,

and now, your just an arm and a leg, in the bin

Inspiration is from my brother, who has bein stealin constantly from my family for basically his whole life, he stole about 10,000 off my mum, and 10,000 off my brothers, + he got himself into half a million dollars debt and his only 20(this is all since the start of the month btw :P). We try to help him, but he runs to his 'friends' who just use him.

Sunday morning blues

Grab a beer to steady your hand

You're still intoxicated from the night before

You grab you're shirt an you head for home

Cos we've all been here before

Got no job and you got no money

All the problems seem to drift on by

From a view it all seems funny

Right up close you'd wanna cry

You're all alone, no one to bother you

You're gonna do what you please

But in this town you're all alone

Its gonna bring you down to your knees

Stars shine above your head

As you lie with a hollywood hooker

She takes your car an takes your clothes

And leaves you in a freeway gutter

Chorus:

Cos its just another case of those

Sunday mornin sunday mornin blues

Just another case of those

Sunday mornin Sunday Mornin Blues

Not finished yet and not in order. It has a move to the city type melody. Inspired by my little vacation to hollywood

Edited by Crash Diet

Kill them all one by one

Humanity on the end of a smoking gun

Bullets flying, people dying

Fathers fighting, mothers crying

Stand alone watch it all

Doing nothing, bodys fall

Feel no pain, feel no fright

Do you think that it's alright?

That's what they want you to do

And if you do

That's the passion of the antichrist

Mass destruction, what's your function?

Take it all to hellroad's junction

Get there fast, sell your soul

Looking for that old black gold

The green is flowing, watch it now

Fuck the world, life dissallowed

Down the hole, sinking fast

All just for some cheaper gas

That's what they want you to do

And if you do

That's the passion of the antichrist

Still workin on the rest. Whatcha think?

1203C

Making us watch them wasting the world what else is there left to say?

Forced to sit here and watch them buy themselves out Making material waves.

Never have I seen so much so much pollution all that hazardous waste.

So much is happening what do we have to say in this lopsided game of keep away .

What say do we have in the world, the media making us wear a blindfold. Crooked politicians are too busy eating their meals not noticing those they left in the cold. All the diseased wasting away. How come nobody’s got anything to say?

All the magicians hold all the secrets never giving them away. All the wrong people in all the wrong places just waiting to get chased away. All those mislead finding their way felling for others through the haze. The men in blue suits not doing their jobs but always are getting paid.

The businessmen are in too high of places their cockiness gets in the way. And the thinkers are left to wonder, when did this come into play. All these problems dilemmas were faced with we wait for to go away. And the musicians play through the day.

Inside The Kamikaze/What I Want

Staring at the white sky that’s right over my head. Watching the bodies below, painted red. Looking at my life going to waste, and tainted when I’m dead. As my steep climb grows ever steeper, I stop and try to look deeper. How do we get from there to here, a curios infant to a juvenile delinquent? As I finally realize the answers that open this door, I crash into the concrete floor.

What will be left when we are dead? How can we let it get to our heads? How do we ever get to bed? How come what we feel usually isn’t dread? How can we let thing go unsaid? How do we carry these hearts full of lead?

I know what I want. I know where I want it. I know when I want it. I know what I Want. X3

(Repeat from beginning) after 3rd chorus end with and I want it NOW

Rock N Roll Priest

I wanna be a rock n roll priest of my own religion. I wanna make all the decisions. Wanna go on a mission. Wanna Wanna Wanna be a rock roll priest of my own religion.

I’m just out to have some fun. Seems im always on the run, gonna go to California get burned by the sun. And im still on a mission and I created a new rendition finally there’s a rock roll religion!

I wanna be a rock n roll priest of my own religion. I wanna make my own decisions. Wanna go on a mission. Wanna Wanna Wanna be a rock roll priest of my own religion.

(Guitar solo)

Now im goin around preaching out of town. Gonna make everyone listen to this new religion. Reminding everybody what it’s all about playing RNR on my guitar while I twist and shout. I've made my decision I wanna be a Rock N Roll priest of my own religion.

I wanna be a rock n roll priest of my own religion. I wanna make all the decisions. Wanna go on a mission. Wanna Wanna Wanna be a rock roll priest of my own religion. Not some stupid politician. I’m gonna be a Rock N Roll Priest of My Own RELIGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Free Fall

All we are is surrounded by walls. Caught in an endless free fall, we’re lucky to see the light at all, but we’re ready to answer the call.

All the stones thrown at us, we have to overcome. Or else we succumb, and conform to today’s societies standards. When we conform there is no answer.

(solo)

All we are is surrounded by walls. Caught in an endless free fall, we’re lucky to see the light at all, but we’re ready to answer the call.

There is no originality anymore, nothing but endless shores. Its time to act out against authority, I can’t take this unoriginality anymore.

Getting close

Got all these things going through my head, being forced fed, lies. By the media, they try, to make our thoughts die. This is dry.

Its coming no one knows, the apocalypse is getting close. What’s needed is a heavy dose, of Rock N Roll

Can you imagine, what we would be like, if no one tried, and we didn’t die? The idea is not-so-slight. We’ve lied and we’ve died, our brains have been fried.

Its coming no one knows, the end is getting close. What’s needed is a heavy dose, of Rock N Roll

Shadow

While everything changes, my shadow remains. Although in life, it has been plastered with invisible stains. My shadow is constant, it remains.

Nobody told us what we were getting thrown into upon entering this world. All we do is wait and watch our story unfold, which will eventually be a story untold.

While everything changes, my shadow remains. Although in life, it has been plastered with invisible stains. My shadow is constant, it remains.

Under the cover of night we go unseen, all the while pondering what life means. As we mope we think of ways to get mainstream America’s level awareness higher, we’re trying to set a fire.

Need Ta Know

The fire that dwindles inside us can never go out, what we have to do is shout our way through. Or else we will never be heard, and the world will go on as it is, polluted and absurd.

They face each other, secrets revealed. Deep in thought, answers found where answers sought; under the collar we are all hot. Their he lays, dead, stabbed and shot. While his body is buried, only to rot.

I need to know, everything that’s goin’ on now. I need to know, I need to but for now I’ll take some time for a solo.

(Solo, duh)

The notes come off the strings, symbolizing different things. Perceived differently in the style it’s played. Making people come and stay.

How did we get here? Who cares? We’ll end up going away. We need to find our lives and claim them, and then have others take them and frame them when we’re dead.

I need to know, everything that’s goin’ on now. I need to know, I need to but for now I’ll take some time for a solo.

(Solo, duh)

its all i have typed up for now but i have crap loads more in my notebook.