Ok, Green Day vs Beatles

Yamisonic

Vote bitch  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my God this is the most rediculous poll i have ever seen

beatles vs greenday...are you fucking kidding me. if anyone pick greenday they are dumbasses that dont have a clue about music

all that gay emo shit is destroying music!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

haha very funny. can you see my point though

No.

cmon they are ancient and their music is nowhere near as gd as green day's

Oh my god Im going to pretend you dont exist ok?

its true though. The beatle's were brilliant for their time but 40 years on they just aint the same.

No thats the point. Their music 40 years on is still great. Its still timeless. They will NEVER be forgotten the beatles. I still listen to hey jude, and i will still be listening to it in 30 years time if im still alive. I listen to sgt peppers lonely hearts club band, ticket to ride, hard days night, hello goodbye, helter skelter, yesterday etc... Basically every song the beatles made was a great song.

haha very funny. can you see my point though

No.

cmon they are ancient and their music is nowhere near as gd as green day's

Oh my god Im going to pretend you dont exist ok?

its true though. The beatle's were brilliant for their time but 40 years on they just aint the same.

No thats the point. Their music 40 years on is still great. Its still timeless. They will NEVER be forgotten the beatles. I still listen to hey jude, and i will still be listening to it in 30 years time if im still alive. I listen to sgt peppers lonely hearts club band, ticket to ride, hard days night, hello goodbye, helter skelter, yesterday etc... Basically every song the beatles made was a great song.

exactly rock3

Listen.

I did think Green Day would kick Beatles' ass because everybody likes Green Day.

Seems it's not gonna happen

Nice poll :D

EDIT: I didnt do this to see Green Day bashed, but its that Ive seen a lot of GD fans here.

I just cant stand this, some people prefer ANOTHER band over Green day! :P

I did think Green Day would kick Beatles' ass because everybody likes Green Day.

:rolleyes: I'm sure you did.

Yeah? I'm a little bitchy punk living down in the ass of the world in a place where kids can't spell Beatles. And in this forum, I've seen a shitload of Green Day fans, so I thought it would be fair, considering it has won various polls before. I really meant it.

Yeah? I'm a little bitchy punk living down in the ass of the world in a place where kids can't spell Beatles. And in this forum, I've seen a shitload of Green Day fans, so I thought it would be fair, considering it has won various polls before. I really meant it.

Still don't buy it.

I don't think you are stupid enough to actually think that Green Day had a chance of winning. But I'm glad you finally had the satisfaction of seeing them lose a poll, it was a long wait.

Your poll was basically second place to if you had done "Guns N Roses vs. Green Day".. so you think Green Day might have a chance at that one? :rolleyes:

Oh Yamisonic, my dear old Yamisonic, not all of us are the gullible misguided fools you seem to have us down for, you can dress it up or play it down as much as you want but the truth is GREEN DAY BUG YOU and their popularity, so what better way to see them get absolutely slaughtered than to put them up against The Beatles, for gods sake?! as,

a: They are your favourite band

b: They are a national institution, even the Stones would struggle in any poll when put up against them.

Still, how about GNR vs The Beatles? :rolleyes:

holy crap - this is like the motley v led zepp one, but this is a bigger gulf man. the beatles pioneered modern music with the melody and imagination seldom equalled since. beatles all the way. green day may be able to pen a tune but they aint gonna legends. sorry but this is a bit of a piss take

:lol: yeah it is *in a jimmy from south park voice* very mooch :P

Okay :rolleyes: I really dont give a shit about the results anyway, in the end we all care for what we voted for. It wasnt really a bad idea doing it Beatles vs Green Day, it was a bad idea doing it in a forum where people like "good" music.

Okay :rolleyes: I really dont give a shit about the results anyway, in the end we all care for what we voted for. It wasnt really a bad idea doing it Beatles vs Green Day, it was a bad idea doing it in a forum where people like "good" music.

No mate, it was just a bad idea! ;)

Okay  :rolleyes: I really dont give a shit about the results anyway, in the end we all care for what we voted for. It wasnt really a bad idea doing it Beatles vs Green Day, it was a bad idea doing it in a forum where people like "good" music.

Well ... Yeah. And I kinda apologize for doing something so bad! Haha ...

But I swear, I didnt do this just to see Green Day lose. I swear. In fact, I lied. I actually like Green Day. I considered buying American Idiot (which I, indeed, may in about 9 days). And I listened to Basket Case two times today. It's just that I don't like how American Idiot and BOBD are so commercial -- Green Day's good.

So yeah, you won, nunchuck.

I just cant stand this, some people prefer ANOTHER band over Green day! :P

You,my gren gay loving fan,must be shot,and you must have balls to say ANY band better than green day on a GUNS AND ROSES board,but such loyalty is misplaced(I completely hate green day,i can respect this 1 guy maybe,but i wish that the green poain that pbviously leaked into the lead singer`s head during the american idiot music video and turned him into a moron would internally combust to see him die, PLEASE AXL,MAKE CHINESE DEMOCRACY AND DESTROY AMERICAN IDIOT)

I just cant stand this, some people prefer ANOTHER band over Green day!  :P

You,my gren gay loving fan,must be shot,and you must have balls to say ANY band better than green day on a GUNS AND ROSES board,but such loyalty is misplaced(I completely hate green day,i can respect this 1 guy maybe,but i wish that the green poain that pbviously leaked into the lead singer`s head during the american idiot music video and turned him into a moron would internally combust to see him die, PLEASE AXL,MAKE CHINESE DEMOCRACY AND DESTROY AMERICAN IDIOT)

Call me thick, but i just don't understand half your post, what the fuck does gren gay mean? you mean green gay? oh yeh, uh, witty! :unsure:

Okay  :rolleyes: I really dont give a shit about the results anyway, in the end we all care for what we voted for. It wasnt really a bad idea doing it Beatles vs Green Day, it was a bad idea doing it in a forum where people like "good" music.

Well ... Yeah. And I kinda apologize for doing something so bad! Haha ...

But I swear, I didnt do this just to see Green Day lose. I swear. In fact, I lied. I actually like Green Day. I considered buying American Idiot (which I, indeed, may in about 9 days). And I listened to Basket Case two times today. It's just that I don't like how American Idiot and BOBD are so commercial -- Green Day's good.

So yeah, you won, nunchuck.

Yami, if after all that, you say you're now going to buy American Idiot then its not me thats won, its GREEN DAY! :P