Ok, Green Day vs Beatles

Yamisonic

Vote bitch  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay  :rolleyes: I really dont give a shit about the results anyway, in the end we all care for what we voted for. It wasnt really a bad idea doing it Beatles vs Green Day, it was a bad idea doing it in a forum where people like "good" music.

No mate, it was just a bad idea! ;)

Well ... Yeah. And I kinda apologize for doing something so bad! Haha ...

But I swear, I didnt do this just to see Green Day lose. I swear. In fact, I lied. I actually like Green Day. I considered buying American Idiot (which I, indeed, may in about 9 days). And I listened to Basket Case two times today. It's just that I don't like how American Idiot and BOBD are so commercial -- Green Day's good.

So yeah, you won, nunchuck.

Yami, if after all that, you say you're now going to buy American Idiot then its not me thats won, its GREEN DAY! :P

Hell yeah

But in my book, Beatles will always win ... And in this poll too :P

Why is Macca a @)$@$, wasted?

In fact, I lied. I actually like Green Day. I considered buying American Idiot (which I, indeed, may in about 9 days). And I listened to Basket Case two times today. It's just that I don't like how American Idiot and BOBD are so commercial -- Green Day's good.

:huh:

Ok now I just have a headache. :P

Yamisonic you don't like Greenday albums because it's too commercial?!

The White album and Revolver are the most overrated, plasted everwhere albums I've ever heard.

Funnily enough, they don't have any singles :o Only Eleanor Rigby and Yellow Submarine