iron maiden songs

jondon

pic your fav out of these  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would've been Hallowed Be Thy Name, but I guess I have to choose...

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too,

You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through

rock1

Hallowed by Thy Name what an awesome song rock3rock3 I used to love Iron Maiden. I picked The Trooper out of this set. I think I may have been the only 14 year old girl that had pictures of Eddie in my room. I also had a shirt that said on the front Iron What and on the back Iron Fucking Maiden. Mind you I always had to wear a jacket in school when I had this shirt on rock3 rock2

Edited by DoubleTalkingJive

Would've been Hallowed Be Thy Name, but I guess I have to choose...

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too,

You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through

rock1

Hallowed by Thy Name what an awesome song rock3rock3 I used to love Iron Maiden. I picked The Trooper out of this set. I think I may have been the only 14 year old girl that had pictures of Eddie in my room. I also had a shirt that said on the front Iron What and on the back Iron Fucking Maiden. Mind you I always had to wear a jacket in school when I had this shirt on rock3 rock2

:o

I want that shirt!!

I picked the Trooper, it's the least overrated song out of the three. And the "Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-oh-oh-oh-oh's" rock.

aaargh well I really like Number of the Beast. A couple of months ago I would have said Run To The Hulls cuz that struck me as my favourite one to start with but now I just love that lyric to TNOTB: "cuz in my dreams! It's always there! The evil face that tiwsts my mind and brings me to despaaaaaaaair!" ROCK!

speaking of Iron Maiden i got a t-shirt and cd sent to me today from Bruceys radio show on BBC6 it had a note sayin' "you won! Track 6 rocks!" then the initials B.D I'm confuzzled to whether its genuine or not :unsure: if it is then swish! :D

A bit off topic guys, ive never really listened to Maiden but im going to the leeds festival and they are headlining, what would be a good album to listen to before going?

Number Of The Beast because it's got Hallowded Be Thy Name, The Prisoner, Children of the Damned, Run To The HIlls and Number of the Beast on it.

Then probably Brave New World because it has The Wickerman and Ghost of the Navigator.

A bit off topic guys, ive never really listened to Maiden but im going to the leeds festival and they are headlining, what would be a good album to listen to before going?

Number Of The Beast because it's got Hallowded Be Thy Name, The Prisoner, Children of the Damned, Run To The HIlls and Number of the Beast on it.

Then probably Brave New World because it has The Wickerman and Ghost of the Navigator.

I love that album, some great songs..

Does maiden have a greatest hits album

all these songs are poser songs, dont get me wrong i love them, but everyone knows these songs... how about a list of...

Aces High

Ghost of the Navigator

Killers

that works. a poll true maiden fans can answer

Aces High! rock4

Anyone else like Fear of the Dark?

fear of the dark rocks rock3 but outta these 3 im gonna pic run 2 the hills :shades:

aaargh well I really like Number of the Beast. A couple of months ago I would have said Run To The Hulls cuz that struck me as my favourite one to start with but now I just love that lyric to TNOTB: "cuz in my dreams! It's always there! The evil face that tiwsts my mind and brings me to despaaaaaaaair!" ROCK!

speaking of Iron Maiden i got a t-shirt and cd sent to me today from Bruceys radio show on BBC6 it had a note sayin' "you won! Track 6 rocks!" then the initials B.D I'm confuzzled to whether its genuine or not :unsure: if it is then swish! :D

awesome B)

Im listening to Sun and Steel right now :o

ps_I love your sig^^ (i know i always say that...but Izzy looks adorable)

Awww no fair, wish I were going :( Next nearest available venue is frickin' Dublin! Oh well.....next year <_<

ahaha thanks Paula ;) tis V. Cute. And I see the number of the beast remains in your sig! ;)