Limp Bizkit vs The Rolling Stones

The Third Man

Well?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well?  ;)

Sorry, but I assume you're just a dumb ignorant kid and I guess you're trying to be funny but the fact is people have different taste in music. What sounds amazing and can make one person's day is just disturbing noise to another.

Also, the poll doesn't really say what you're comparing. VS, is it the music, their age, influence on youth today or maybe who fucked most groupies? :rolleyes:

I really don't understand why people are getting upset by the result. To start with it's the bands are from two very different genres and it doesn't say what he wants to compare... It's just as stupid as getting upset if "Stairway to Heaven" doesn't win the "Best Song" poll or Guns n' Roses end up second in a "Best Debut Album" vote. Get used to it. People from all over the world are posting here and no, they don't have the same taste in music.

Limp Dicksuck are fun. Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'. But really all these bands seem like really bad imitations of Faith No More without the genious of Patton.

Buy Angel Dust and weep tears of agony.

Okay it was a joke.. Rolling Stones are legends when it comes to Rock N Roll.I just don,t why so many people hate so much music..this might sound like shit to your all but Limp Bizkit got me in to Rock music...and i am thankfull..

GNR Rocks!!

Sorry to piss you all off..

Limp Dicksuck are fun. Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'. But really all these bands seem like really bad imitations of Faith No More without the genious of Patton.

Buy Angel Dust and weep tears of agony.

rock1 Apart from the bit about them being fun.