Radiohead

thomyorke

I LOVE Radiohead :D Just has to be one of my favourites from them. Thom's voice is so poignant and emotional and he just rips out the vocals in Just and really has that eccentricity in his voice which still remains subtly delicate in Street Spirit. beyootiful stuff ;)

Your such a liar, i can't believe you're lying to me in front of all these people. Who do you think you are? I know more about radiohead than you ever will you weirdo.

:huh:

He was joking, silly little man.

Who do you think YOU are? :rolleyes:

A n00b

They all think they're invincible.

Your such a liar, i can't believe you're lying to me in front of all these people. Who do you think you are? I know more about radiohead than you ever will you weirdo.

A n00b

good to see n00b bashing coming back into fashion, :lol:

A n00b

good to see n00b bashing coming back into fashion, :lol:

He was only messin about, he's know i was kiddin and he was just being silly.

I know him and told him to join the forum, He doe's fucking love his radiohead, I've got no problem with that, their a quality band.

I like Radiohead, but I only have one of their CDs: OK Computer. I think it is a masterpiece. Truly, a work of genius. Exit Music (For A Film) is one my fav. songs.

As for the other records, I've heard a few songs from each of them, and also thought they were very good.

Edited by hollywood

radiohead were good back in the 90's, they did some good songs like street spirit and just, but their music has gone a bit flat now, plus thom yorke's voice gets more irratating with every album they release...

...he should become a recluse so no-one has to see his gammy eye anymore :blink:

A "noob"? You sure know how to hurt someone's feelings :cry:

Seriously though, i know they haven't been quite as on form, last class album was "Kid A" which is probably my favourite of the three. And calling them a new age Pink Floyd, great call.. Pink Floyd are one of the all time great bands, and just as innovative and groundbreaking as the 'head.

Ok, rant over...some of you guys can go back to dissing every band that doesn't have a ten minute solo in every song! :P

P.s- Slash loves the 'head

Edited by thomyorke