Coldplay new album today

uzeurilluzion

Coldplays new album came out today. The long anticipated album LOL

This thing was really hyped up. Next biggest band in the world etc.

I really liked the album but they seem to be trying a little hard. Everything just sounds so grandesque and overproduced. Start off soft, build up to a big chorus, Chris Martin singing really high...... seems to be the same formula. I only listened to it once but it is really good don't get me wrong.

People are saying that this long anticipated album ,again LOL, is suppose to save the music industry's poor sales this year.

Just makes me think why GNR aren't capitalizing on the lack of good bands out there. RELEASE THE FUCKIN CD AXL!!!!

Any thoughts on Coldplay? I really hope GNR don't sound overproduced like this album does IMO.

Coldplay is just one of those gay bands that come and go every few years. They are absolutely horrible, and will be forgotten about in just a few weeks, like all the other johnny-come-latelies

This thing was really hyped up. Next biggest band in the world etc.

I really liked the album but they seem to be trying a little hard. Everything just sounds so grandesque and overproduced.

Totally agree with that part, parachutes is a better album simply because it focuses on melody rather than some U2 copy. As you said, it's an excellent album but i feel that they would be better off sticking to a more raw sound. However, i never understand when people say "they are trying too hard". Should they not try hard to make the best album possible?

Well I heard their album last week whilst at a musician's house. A top music executive was also there and he described the album as 'perfection' and that it 'has no flaws'-and he really knows his stuff. The album was playing in the background but people were also strumming guitars and chatting so I didn't really get to analyse it.

This thing was really hyped up.  Next biggest band in the world etc.

I really liked the album but they seem to be trying a little hard.  Everything just sounds so grandesque and overproduced.

Totally agree with that part, parachutes is a better album simply because it focuses on melody rather than some U2 copy. As you said, it's an excellent album but i feel that they would be better off sticking to a more raw sound. However, i never understand when people say "they are trying too hard". Should they not try hard to make the best album possible?

good last point.

Coldplay is just one of those gay bands that come and go every few years. They are absolutely horrible, and will be forgotten about in just a few weeks, like all the other johnny-come-latelies

yes cuase this is there first album you see? Dumbass

Like rk said, for some reason it had become hip to dis coldplay? y?.

Personally i love the album, i really cant stop listening to it, as the music guy said it does seem to be pretty flawless. Favorite tracks are What if, speed of sound, til kingdom come and oh curse Fix you, which i think is easly one of there best tunes so far.

So for everyone who thinks that they are cool cause the take this piss :angry::fuckyou:

Personally i love the album, i really cant stop listening to it, as the music guy said it does seem to be pretty flawless. Favorite tracks are What if, speed of sound, til kingdom come and oh curse Fix you, which i think is easly one of there best tunes so far.

So for everyone who thinks that they are cool cause the take this piss :angry::fuckyou:

Right on, rufus! Fix You and What If are my two favs so far, granted it's only been one day.

I tried getting tickets to their 2 shows in LA and it's fucking impossible! The tickets that were face value of $66 are selling for $200-$300 a piece now. <_<

Right on, rufus! Fix You and What If are my two favs so far, granted it's only been one day.

I tried getting tickets to their 2 shows in LA and it's fucking impossible! The tickets that were face value of $66 are selling for $200-$300 a piece now. <_<

whoa thats alot for tickets!!

Im seeing them in Bolton on the 5th of june, its in a huge stadium, i got standing tickets for £30 each i think, something like that. I cant wait!

I've always loathed Coldplay from the start. I can't stand Chris Martins whiney voice.

Some songs have a catchy tune, but Chris has to come in and ruin it by singing.

On the plus side, they're not as depressing as Radiohead but they're just not my thing.