Mick Mars

RobbieGlenn

Hey, so I must finished watching the new Motley Crue reunion on VH2. I knew Mick was suffering from that back thing and had seen pictures of him, but I didnt know it was so bad. I dont usually get all emotional towards people I dont know but i felt so sorry for him, its such a shame this has happened to him. My heart geniunely goes out to him and hope he somehow makes a recovery of sorts, as theres no cure. :(

yeah mick was really withering away.. Poor bastard then had two hips replaced just to get the motley reuinion going.. I think he's very under rated he's adamn good guitar player.. Yeah his back spine is fused... But mars rocks on rock2

Mick is awesome. He's a killer guitar player, for orne thing. Then there's his passion. This man, last year, could not walk. he's had surgeories and is probably addicted to painkillers. The reason there is an intermission in every motley show now is becasue Mick cant take 3 hours straight. Basically, mick is the shit. rock3

Yeah, especially when you see him for the first time on the program and hes really hunched over. The only question i have is why is tommy doing the tour when he said he no longer wants to play motley songs? Also is anyone seing them at birmingham?

well i think its cos Tommy has the mind of a kid its like"i dont wanna do it....who are Motley Crue...? Im in it....SWEET DUDE! LEMME PLAY!"

Yeah, though later on he seemed to look alot healthier, mick that is

lol

Tommys solo stuff sounded like a nickleback reject and thats really hard to do! Why did Tommy hate vince so much? Is it because of Razzle?

Mick is my new hero though i cant believe he can go through all the travelling and then play a two and half hour show with his spine.

Yeah, especially when you see him for the first time on the program and hes really hunched over. The only question i have is why is tommy doing the tour when he said he no longer wants to play motley songs? Also is anyone seing them at birmingham?

Hey I'm seeing them at birmingham.

I thought that was really sad. I never thought that happened to rockstars.