Am I really the only person in the world

Ken

I really hate that song "We will rock you" by Queens. I think it's awful. Put the guitar solo out and you've got the most boring song ever written by man.

I can already see you saying

"WOT!?!? you crazy dude, ROFL, LOLZ !!!!!!!111111 We will rock you ROCKS, wooooo! "

but really, i admit its catchy but its artistically quite poor and just so lame when you heard it like 10 times.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Put the guitar solo out and you've got the most boring song ever written by man.

2 million rap stars couldnt be wrong :blink:

I agree the guitar solo is the best bit of the song and it's pretty bland without it, but it has a beat that everyone remembers and it's a chant with a memorable phrase.

2 million rap stars couldnt be wrong  :blink:

what do rap stars have to do w/"we will rock you"? :blink:

I think she was getting at, Ken saying take out the solo and it's boring.

She was saying Rappers have the most boring songs in the world.

I like it, the chorus gets annoying but the verse is quite cool.

rubbish song, rubbish band.

i can only agree with the first part

me too. Anyone that says theyre rubbish, ok respected opinion but fucking bollocks! Possibly some ignorace.

Ha :mellow:

That's good how you just judge we're ignorant because we don't like a band.

It's liek when people say they don't like Rolling Stones and other people are like "it's probably because they're ignorant".

Since when did certain bands jsut become somethign that everyone are supposed to like? If not they're "possibly ignorant?"?

Edited by Lindy

me too. Anyone that says theyre rubbish, ok respected opinion but fucking bollocks! Possibly some ignorace.

It's liek when people say they don't like Rolling Stones and other people are like "it's probably because they're ignorant".

Since when did certain bands jsut become somethign that everyone are supposed to like? If not they're "possibly ignorant?"?

I said possibly, not always :)

But I still don't get it?

Are the ignorant about music then or guh?

How can anyone be ignorant about music anwyay?

Everyone has got to like at least one Queen song, the different styles incorporated in the albums over the years is amazing. That's why i love Gn'R, you can have grand epics such as Estranged and pure rock n' roll like It's So Easy.

R.

Ooooooo... a cat-fight! Someone get the whip-cream and chocolate! MEEEEEOW!

catfight.jpg

We will rock you, a boring song??? Your opinion of course, but have you listened to the live version?? Thumping drum beat with added rythm guitar and class solo, plus freddy put so much passion into it and gets the crowd eating out of his hand as they sing along.

yeh thats what I mean. People are ignorant and listen to like one song like Bo Rhap and think" omg thats so gay listen to all the fruity opera singing" when they have contrasting songs like Dragon attack and Death on Two Legs which are totally bad ass (in a mild way :P)

yeh thats what I mean. People are ignorant and listen to like one song like Bo Rhap and think" omg thats so gay listen to all the fruity opera singing" when they have contrasting songs like Dragon attack and Death on Two Legs which are totally bad ass (in a mild way :P)

Less chit-chatting, more mud-wrestling..... unless you're underage, in which case do none of the above, stay in school and don't do drugs. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.

YO' Joe! B)

gi_joe_t.jpg

Ha.

Now I don't know any of these bands or songs or what it is, but I have to say I think you'd be the ignorant one if you think you can judge whether someone's taste and opinion are ignorant.

Edited by Lindy