Am I really the only person in the world

Ken

great song, definitely overplayed in movies and such, but queen were definitely a fucking amazing band and to add to the argument thats been going on....your opinion is your opinion whether or not their music appeals to you or whether or not you think they're talented, thats your own opinion

*walks away singing why cant we be friends*

*changes to we will rock you as it is now stuck in my head*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

queen are one of the worst and most over-rated bands of all time, the only reason they've been given this "great band" tag is because freddy snuffed it...

Now that my friends is an example of fucking arrogant ignorance spouted by someone who obviously is seeking attention (note the bold lettering which fails to attract) and learn to fucking spell it's FREDDIE :fuckyou::D

ooooo, i bet FREDDIE would've hit me with his handbag if he was still with us...

queen are one of the worst and most over-rated bands of all time, the only reason they've been given this "great band" tag is because freddy snuffed it...

Now that my friends is an example of fucking arrogant ignorance spouted by someone who obviously is seeking attention (note the bold lettering which fails to attract) and learn to fucking spell it's FREDDIE :fuckyou::D

ooooo, i bet FREDDIE would've hit me with his handbag if he was still with us...

naaa, he tends to fling his mic stand around a lot though, maybe he could wack you in the face with it.

No, I think Queen is very very cool its just that We will Rock you sucks monkey balls.

Yeh thats cool. I dont really like it that much either. When I listen to News of The World I skip the first two tracks, even We are The Champions gets boring. Sheer Heart Attack is so mad though haha, I used to dislike that song but I love the energy in it :D

at least they got something, what did you get loser? i bet u havent listened to queen

Queen have some nice structures and even nice riffs and lyrics but the whole thing is just a little bit too soft rock. I can see they are quality muscians and professional etc. But they aren't rocking hard enough. It's not raw enough. That's why GNR so good you've epic song structures but the guitars and production is like the Sex Pistols. The Stones is more my kind of band. But Queen is just so cheesy. I quite like ELO, more experimental a little weirder. Cooler tunes.

If someone says "this band is shit" he rates the quality of the band and gives the impression that he knows something about music and can say with right that it sucks. In fact most people that say that don't know much about the things they dislike at all so it is pretty ignorant to say "this is shit". It's another thing when you say "I dislike this" because no one gets the impression that you are the one to decide what is good and what not.

And the fact that we are still talking about Queen 15 years since Freddy ist dead shows that Queen are something special and not rubbish. And someone who tries to learn a song by Queen will see that it's not something that you can play outta your ass.

Queen have some nice structures and even nice riffs and lyrics but the whole thing is just a little bit too soft rock. I can see they are quality muscians and professional etc. But they aren't rocking hard enough. It's not raw enough. That's why GNR so good you've epic song structures but the guitars and production is like the Sex Pistols. The Stones is more my kind of band. But Queen is just so cheesy. I quite like ELO, more experimental a little weirder. Cooler tunes.

OK would you say that You Take My Breath Away or Jealousy is cheesey? They are poignant love ballads. Yes they are classic rock, which believe it or not is a genre of "soft rock" That's the thing with Queen, they are not unique as such because they explore different types of music from soft rock, to jazzy tracks, to classical orchestral pieces and even funky sounding tracks which is refreshing because it gives you variety, and that is a creative aspect. Ogre Battle is a very hard rocking track, full of surging guitar and yes Rogers falsetto, but that adds to the atmosphere of the frickin' song! There are so many levels and effects in some pieces of their music it is amazing the sheer amount of effort has been put into each individually constructed song. Cheesey, some songs can be, but not all of them. Bands like The Cartoonz or Fast Food Rockers are a clear epitome of proper cheesey "bands"....always.

at least they got something, what did you get loser? i bet u havent listened to queen

i bet you haven't listened to frank zappa, but you know he's crap...