Classical Music

The Killing Hand

Do you like classical music  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I usually get my classical fix at the weekend. I listen to it while im getting ready to go out. I usually recognise some of the stuff and think "ahh right so thats what such and such is". Not only that but the musicians are talented and know how to play their intsruments.

No, I've heard it enough growing up with it and it was so god dman fucking irritating.

Imagine playing Mozart, Bach and Beetoven over and over and fucking over again and its blasted in your house and you have no say if you want to change it.

Classical music = old people

I love classical guitar. That's it.

Classical music, though technically great, doesn't serve any of what I consider music's main purposes... To take you on a trip, to convey a message, to set a feeling, to allow you to dance to it, or to just plain entertain.

Music only has to serve one of those purposes, but if it doesn't serve any of them, I consider it crap, no matter how technically proficient it may be.

I love classical guitar. That's it.

Classical music, though technically great, doesn't serve any of what I consider music's main purposes... To take you on a trip, to convey a message, to set a feeling, to allow you to dance to it, or to just plain entertain.

Music only has to serve one of those purposes, but if it doesn't serve any of them, I consider it crap, no matter how technically proficient it may be.

I realize that you don't get this from classical music, but I find that it usually tells a better or more exciting story than a lot of songs from the past fifty years. Just a difference in opinions and outlooks.